Sign in to follow this  
azsugarbear

270 Matrix 165 grain VLD Bullets

Matrix .277 VLD:
Two (2) boxes of .277 165 grain VLD bullets. One package is unopened with 100 count, the other package is open with 93 bullets for a total of 193 bullets.
Asking $130.  For those of you not familiar with matrix bullets, they are very close in terms of performance to the Berger EOL's.  These bullets are listed on another site, so earliest "I'll take it" time stamp gets the nod.  Lowballers - walk right on by.  Only thing I am willing to trade for is some 6.5 Hornady ELD-M 147 gr, bullets.  If you have questions, send me a PM or text to 602-361-7191. 

It is so hard to value components today. I do not want to gouge anyone. But on the other hand, I will have to turn around and pay the same going rate for bullets in other calibers that I need. I would be happy to sell them at old prices, if someone could guarantee me that I could buy the bullets I want at the same old prices. Such is not the case. If you find my prices high, don't crap in my thread. Send me a nice PM and provide a link where these bullets are available and selling for less and I will drop my price 10% lower and sell them to you.