Sign in to follow this  
Deadeye Productions

Lifted Ford 93 F-150 Flareside $3000

4x4? Engine?

Casey with control arms and locking hubs my guess would it would be a 4x4.

:P Thank you

I didn't want to pick on him THIS TIME :lol:

4x4? Engine?

Casey with control arms and locking hubs my guess would it would be a 4x4.

Having had 4x4 trucks since I was 14, I know this but others might not.

Here's some more info its an LTD model and still runs good considering the mileage. I bought it back in 04 when it had 125,000 miles on it since then I haven't had any major problems. It travels long distances very well I've driven it from Sierra Vista(where the truck is located) up to the south rim of the Grand Canyon numerous times with no troubles.

The motor is a 351 V8 that sounds and runs good. It doesn't burn oil atleast not enough to notice between oil changes and starts up with ease. The tranny shifts hard at times and has done this since I bought it. I've had two mechanics check it out for me and said the tranny was fine and it either had a shift kit so it would shift faster when used for towing or some sort of vacuum on the tranny needs to be adjusted. I don't know what exactly needs to be done to make the tranny shift smoother but I liked how it shifts hard so I never bothered trying to get it adjusted.

The bad news is that the A/C compressor froze up on me last August at the time the air was blowing cold but no telling now. The steering needs to be adjusted because it turn sharper to the right than it does to the left. It needs new paint the clear coat is peeling. 4x4 works but pulls to the right alittle when its engaged as far as driving in 2wd on the highway she drives strait. Drive side window motor is going out window won't go up or down with out any help. Thats all I know that is wrong with overall I'd say its in good condition for how old it is and how many miles are on it. This has been one nice hunting rig for me the last 4 years and I hate to get rid of her but my family has out grown it and its too hard to fit 2 car seats in the back.

Here's some more features

Heater

Cruise

Tilt

CD

Tow package

Lumbar support

K&N Air Filter

Dual Gas Tanks

Camper Shell

Power doors, Mirrors, and windows (atleast one for now)

Rancho Lift

BFGs 35s on 16 rims

If you need any more info or pictures of a specific part let me know.

Thanks,