FOGGER

Hunting Boots

What are your favorite Bow hunting boots?? mine are an old pair of cabelas kangaroo boots with flat soles i dont think they even sell them anymore.

This time of year I wear Cabela's snake boots. Then when it cools off Cabela's whitetail extremes. Very comfortable and I've had them for 3 years.

Lee

I really like the Danner Pronghorns. I'm on my second pair. I learned the hard way years ago that cheap boots will cost you in the long run. Spend the money and get a high quality pair of boots that fits well and is comfortable on your feet.

I strongly believe in Danners..... I have had my current pair for 5 years with many many miles on them, they are still comfortable and waterproof.

I have been through countless numbers of cheap boots and blisters. A good buddy of mine bought me a pair of Danner Pronghorns for Christmas a few years ago (I was to cheap to by them) and I love them. My next pair will be the same boot. Danners Rock!

I have the Jackal GTX boots and man they are sure quiet. Great spring, summer, and fall boot.

DANNER all the way.

I have the Cabelas Pinnacle non-insulated and the insulated (400 gram thinsulate) boots. Probably not as comfortable as higher-end boots but for the money their awesome. Not sure if it helps 100% with smell but they both have Scentlok.

hey clay do the jackels offer allot of protection in the sole from thorns and stuff i have seen them and they look like they might have problems with thorns coming through

I bought Meindl perfekt hunters a couple of years ago. The best boots I have ever owned. I put lots of miles each year on my boots and the comfort level of these boots is awesome. I wore Danners for many years and they are a great boot as well.

hey clay do the jackels offer allot of protection in the sole from thorns and stuff i have seen them and they look like they might have problems with thorns coming through

By far the best boots. I have stepped on all kinds of cactus and still nothing. They are also so comfortable I sometimes wear them to PHX for good walking shoes they are just awesome. You won't be dissapointed if you bought them. ;)

+ 1 for Danners.. good boot with a great customer service.. I had the inside gortex lining start to tear on a pair last year.. I sent them to Danner, hoping they could sew them up.. and a few days later (less than 2 weeks) I had a new pair.. That means alot to me.

Jackal Danners for the warmer desert and most bow hunts, Danner Pronghorn for colder weather and rocky nasty stuff and muck boots for hunting in wet nasty country.