Sign in to follow this  
thegunsmith2506

Checked the cameras today

Went out to scout for thr wifes elk hunt today. We have had the cams out for 3 weeks. I need to learn how to set the cameras up a little better, but we got a few good ones. We wouldn't have got the pictures of the bull, but a bear turned our camera almost 90deg. Here are a few I thought I would share. Some you have to look at a little while to figure them out. Saw lots of bear sign, can't wait till the season starts in a few weeks!

SUNP0092.jpg

SUNP0097.jpg

SUNP0247.jpg

SUNP0201.jpg

SUNP0010.jpg

SUNP0099.jpg

SUNP0098.jpg

SUNP00972.jpg

SUNP0012.jpg

You mean your cameras were still there??

Great bull, BTW.

I was worried about 1 of the cameras. We had one set on a water tank but I had it way up in the tree looking down. There was a lot of traffic in that area, but nobody messed with it. The camera with the bull on it is a good 2 mile hike from the closest quad trail, so I wasn't too worried about that one. I have had them stolen before, so now I am very picky about where I place them.

Great looking bull. Looks like you are getting a big variety of game into that spot....must be a good one. I don't know what tag your wife has for elk but I'd be trying to keep tabs on that bull.

Phil

awsome pics..congrats to the wife did she get an archery tag or early rifle

She has the Nov. rifle tag. It will be a lot of work trying to keep tabs on this guy till then.