Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

5th Wheel Service

4 hours ago, Ringer said:

Mark- are you guys living in a fifth wheel? My wife has pancreatic cancer and I am thinking hard about living in one at Lazy JR if she passes. Should be enough room for one cranky old man.

Sorry to hear that Glenn.  No I don't live in it but if I did it wouldn't be a problem for me.  A lot of people do.

Lazy j is nice especially  if you get a spot with some trees.

My buddies from Oregon bought a 30 year old fifth wheel at Lazy JR and I spent 4 grand fixing it up then they sold it. Nice trees and I put in a brick paver patio and redid the entire inside. Assholes never gave me a nickel.

Well ... tires for sure.......isn't a shop I've talked to that thinks the tires are good beyond about 5-7 years.

Cha-Ching!!!

5 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Well ... tires for sure.......isn't a shop I've talked to that thinks the tires are good beyond about 5-7 years.

Cha-Ching!!!

Cha-Ching on rv tires (actually not bad compared to truck tires) is a lot better than Ka-boom on the road...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Cha-Ching!!!

I buy mine at Walmart  $55.00 each. I order them online. I replace them on all my trailers and boats every 3 years.