Sign in to follow this  
jpsciteacher

Free vortex Rangefinder box, case etc.

Since I lost my rangefinder on a recent hunt I have the original box, case, and instructions if anybody needs it. Pick up in Gilbert.

E4F75738-868B-4B97-B91C-B58350D9DB8E.jpeg

F46D9742-DDB2-42F6-8C7F-D8A8503A9981.jpeg

It wasn’t my finest hour that’s for sure. I did like it a ton. Has real good bold black lettering that was very visible. Much better than the sig in black letters. I did buy the sig 1800bdx too; I liked the orange display.

That sucks man, if it makes you feel any better, I lost my range finder back in 83 the old line up the 2 images red and green color type  ;) it was about a day old.  I hiked over 4 miles to that hillside in north kaibab after a long drive from phoenix  figured I would hunt there in the evening .ended up falling asleep and woke up after dark. later that month over by Christopher Creek, archery hunting I fell asleep yet again woke up in the dark. goto the 1972 dodge colt and you guessed lost my keys. window was down partway unlocked door, found screwdriver in back seat grabbed a rock and smashed it into the ignition. that was my key for the next 3 years in that car worked perfectly. guy who bought the car asked for the keys and I handed him a Screwdriver.

• Haha 1