Huntn coues

Check out this buck

I did not have enough time to get the story ( but hopefully I will soon ) but I got to hold this buck in my hands

today and was simply amazed at it's character. Anyhow I have the permission from the shooter - Mark to post

it and all I know is it was harvested/whacked down south somewhere.

He has decided to have it scored (just to know) but has not at this time. So what do you fellow CWT guy's and gals

think he might go.

post-1274-1217037290_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1217037302_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1217037309_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1217037336_thumb.jpg

between 110 and 115 :unsure: that is a very nice looking buck. The character is great.

I'm thinking there is a little more bone there so I'll say 108-114". Great looking buck.

Phil

101" looks fitting to me but I'm too tired to add em' up.....great buck, I'd shoot!

Troy,

I'm still sticking with the 110"-112"ish.....GROSS..... Nets are for fishermen..... Chrissy... :rolleyes:... especially one with that much character! ;) He looks just as good in these pics as he did in the pix messages. I would love to score it for him but, I'm too far away.... Maybe one of the CW.com members down there could score it for him? Great Buck! Congrats to the hunter!! I hope he understands what a great trophy he has!

Hope he ate good! :D 102 after deductions.

TJ