Sign in to follow this  
crazyaboutcoues

Another Burro Buck

very nice buck guy's congrats on that one. That is also a very well done photo. You could use that as an add.

I agree, that's a great photo! Does he visit this site at all Tommy? Do we know him? Another satisfied customer!!

Scott

Scott,

I think he visits this site, if I remember correctly this site was where he found my service. The hunter is a game warden from California, his buddy on the left is from AZ.

I did compliment them on a great photograph. It will definetly make the "successful hunts for 2004" page in the website. :unsure:

Tommy,

Can you put me in touch with this hunter? I have a slot in Rocky Mt. Game & Fish for Dec. 2005 and need a NM buck to go along with two AZ bucks I'm doing.

BTW, any idea what this buck scored? -TONY

it's great to help someone get their first big game speice! A dandy buck for a first....also you look pretty familiar...have I seen you around? Perhaps you've put up pictures somewhere else online that i might have seen? All in all , congrats bud!

My bad with the picture...guess it's not you but that other dude...do you know anything about him? I swear i've seen him before!