• None of these
  3. 3. Crazies

• Meth addict/crack head
    • Drug smuggler
    • Pot farmer
    • Animal rights nut
    • All of the Above
    • None of these

Go watch "Fire in the Sky", then go out in the woods at night!

Alien's/UFO's is the only "paranormal" crap the freaks me out!

better yet just go off one of the roads just before heber and thats where it happened. bring a tv/dvdplayer and a power inverter and start it up. good times.

What am I most afraid of?...

Hunting unit 23, head into Young, Antlers to be specific, the heavy set chic at the bar, that has her eye on me!! :P

you should have included getting bit by a rattle snake - that is what worries me the most - last year on the deer hunt I almost stepped on one. I stopped one step short, was looking around when all of a sudden he started buzzing. I looked all around and could not find him. then I looked right down in front of me and the heart started pounding. didn't have my revolver - tried to get it with a rock but he was down in some cracks. just glad I stopped and didn't take that last step.

you should have included getting bit by a rattle snake - that is what worries me the most - last year on the deer hunt I almost stepped on one. I stopped one step short, was looking around when all of a sudden he started buzzing. I looked all around and could not find him. then I looked right down in front of me and the heart started pounding. didn't have my revolver - tried to get it with a rock but he was down in some cracks. just glad I stopped and didn't take that last step.

Chris, we agree on something!

I have been very fortunate when it comes to snakes. I have only ran across one and he buzzed about 15 yards before I got to him... Giving me plenty of time to get my XD out and introduce him to a 155 grainer.

I have been a little hesitant to take out my dog out scouting with me since then. Its too bad too because he LOVES going scouting!

Hunting unit 23, head into Young, Antlers to be specific, the heavy set chic at the bar, that has her eye on me!! :P

You too!

She's taken!

:P :lol:

I picked giant catfish in the first category, I am not afraid of the water, but the thought of some of the monster fish I have seen grabbing a foot or arm depending on what you are doing bothers me a little, the others really don't bother me. The bottom category sucks, as I have said about people when you mix in drugs or drug related activity people have no sense and will harm anyone, the same goes for brain washed animal rights people and the satanic cultist types that are around as well. Now if the aliens and Bigfoot are doing the drugs they would bother me too.

How many people over the years have stayed up north during the elk rut, but have never heard an elk or even knew they made noise, and left during the night or the next morning because there were dinosaurs or bigfoot or whatever screaming all night. A sound that we all love to hear would scare the crap out of a few people.

another time Scout'm and I were out, well scout'n, it was the middle of the day and we had stopped for a nap. he gets up and walks down around a few cactus to the tree to relieve himself. he comes back and a couple minutes later I get up to do the same thing - guess what - I walked almost exactly in the same spot he did and there is a dang snake. I hollered at him and said didn't you just walk up this way - he said yes and I said - well there's a dang snake right in the path right now. another lucky one to not fall victim to the 357.

All those sounds you hear in the middle of the night while I'm slipping behind a thin layer of canvas freak me out. My brain starts raising and I can't sleep. Started wearing earplugs and I sleep much better. All the bigfeets and Aliens are welcome in my camp now.... I can't hear them anymore. :P

You too!

She's taken!

:P :lol:

I think you two should never go back to that unit again.... it sounds too dangerous..... You should leave that kind of big game hunting to professionals.... Like Casey and Chrissy!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would recomend unit 41 as a better/safer place to hunt! ;)

What the heck is a "skinwalker"? I've heard Casey referred to as ZAMFIR "master of the skin flute" :lol:

The only thing that kinda freaks me out while out in the woods is BEES! It's the one thing you can't get away from or kill!

But Chef!!! What if she hunts :P You know bigfoot wouldnt mess around with ya with somethin like that around.

Skin-walker

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.

You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate.

For other uses, see Skin-walker (disambiguation).

In Native American and Norse legend, a skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires. Similar creatures can be found in numerous cultures' lores all over the world, closely related to beliefs in werewolves (also known as lycanthropes) and other "were" creatures (which can be described as therianthropes). The Mohawk Indian word "limikkin" is sometimes used to describe all skin-walker

Skin-walker

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.

You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations where appropriate.

For other uses, see Skin-walker (disambiguation).

In Native American and Norse legend, a skin-walker is a person with the supernatural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires. Similar creatures can be found in numerous cultures' lores all over the world, closely related to beliefs in werewolves (also known as lycanthropes) and other "were" creatures (which can be described as therianthropes). The Mohawk Indian word "limikkin" is sometimes used to describe all skin-walker

Well its best they not turn into a coues buck!!! :lol: :lol:

Does anyone else get scared of the ocean and sharks! You couldn't pay me enough to go swimming in the ocean. Being out in the forest with mountain lions and bears doesn't bother me at all, but put me out in open water and I get a little freaked out by all the unknown stuff swimming below that wants to eat me.

Does anyone else get scared of the ocean and sharks! You couldn't pay me enough to go swimming in the ocean. Being out in the forest with mountain lions and bears doesn't bother me at all, but put me out in open water and I get a little freaked out by all the unknown stuff swimming below that wants to eat me.

heck YEAH!!!

heck, I dont even like swimming in lakes thining there is a 60 lb catfish gonna come up and take a bite out of my leg!