elkhole8

archery shops in the valley

Were you at in the valley. Broken Arrow Archery is in Apache Jct. Robert the owner just went to Bowtec school he is a Pro now! :P LOL!

If you mean techs who work on bows versus Bowtech, I like Jim Conway at Bear Mountain. I bought my first "real" hunting bow from him over 8 years ago and he still treats me like family every time I see him whether at the shop or the range or even when I see him out and about on his day job. He really knows Mathews bows inside and out too.

I am a very faithfull customer of Corner Archery. They are some of the nicest, most helpfull people you will ever meet! They are very personal and always very welcoming no matter if its your 1st time in or your 100th.

I am a very faithfull customer of Corner Archery. They are some of the nicest, most helpfull people you will ever meet! They are very personal and always very welcoming no matter if its your 1st time in or your 100th.

i been to corner they suck!!! every time i went in there they wanted me to buy a bow, and they take forever to work on stuff. i will never go back to them ever again. and ronda talks S*** behind peoples backs

i been to corner they suck!!! every time i went in there they wanted me to buy a bow, and they take forever to work on stuff. i will never go back to them ever again. and ronda talks S*** behind peoples backs

Robert over at Broken Arrow in Apache Junction is a good guy. I was in the market for a new bow and have been to all the shops on the East side and he was by far my favorite shop.

My Garage, I work and tune all of my bows myself. Was tired of not getting the best work from places. I had my bow tuned at corner, went to pick it up and get the peep set, during that time the guy burned my string, didn’t have another one, so I had to wait yet another week, wasn’t even able to answer the simplest questions on the setup.... was just a pain in the a$$. I bought a portable bow press, and a bow vise, and never looked back...

My bows have been shooting better than I thought they ever would. If you want to know about setting up a bow, don’t talk to someone in a shop, talk to someone who shoots tournaments on a regular basis who are perfectionist on their setups.

Age old saying..... If you want it done correctly. Do it yourself.

I've been a customer of Corner Archery for about 11 years. I would not continue my business with them if there service was anything but exceptional. I always feel welcome and am treated very well and very FAIR. Their knowledge and service is very up to date and anything they may not know 100% they will do their best to find out for you. I don't think it’s fair to say that they "suck" unless you give a legitament reason for your opinion. Is your reason that, as you stated in your post, every time you go in there they want you to buy a new bow? I know that they may suggest the latest and greatest of all new equipment (that is their job) but they have never tried to push a sale on me. Maybe your reason is that they, as you say, "take forever to work on stuff". Well the way they work is the way any good business should, first come fist serve. If you bring your bow in there to have it serviced two weeks before opening day you should expect that you won't be getting it back too quickly as there is already 500 other procrastinators ahead of you. As the sign says behind their counter "Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part." Any time during the year that I have brought my bow into them to be serviced they have always gotten it back to me in a REASONABLE and FAIR amount of time. Over the years that I have been going to Corner Archery I have gotten to know some of their staff including the owner Ronda. Although I do not know her as personal as I do my best friends or family I do know that she is an honest and respectable woman. I do not think it is fair for you to be making such claims as " Ronda talks S*** behind peoples backs" when she is not here to defend herself. Its seems quite hypocritical of you to make such a claim when by doing so you are, as you say, "talking S***" behind Ronda's back. I am not trying to take sides here nor am I trying to be confrontational. I do not work for Corner Archery or have any ties with them that would make me feel the need to defend them. I just know that Corner Archery is run by good people who provide good business. If you have such issues with them then you should try confronting them about it. I can gaurentee you that if they are real issues then the Corner Archery staff will do everything in their power to make it right and earn your business. Just my $.02

-Tracy

I have a friend that took his bow into Corner and when he got it back he said he had all sorts of issues. Also have a hunting buddy who took his bow to them and when he got it back it did not feel right to him after 20 or so arrows thru it. He

took it to another shop ( and I was there) and it was cranked up over 10lbs of the max and the limb had a split in it.

Now I personally alway's took my stuff to em until I had em re-fletch some of my arrows and when I picked em up

I just grabbed them and took off. When I got home I noticed they forgot to fletch a couple. They were just stripped

with no fletchings.

Also heard there was a split in partnership (divorce?) about the time this was all happening.

Just stating facts here but I might give them another chance to get my buisness back next week by refletching ALL

my arrows.

BTW who is the old cranky guy behind the counter nowaday's?

Archery Headquarters is my vote too. I met Randy and his group when I was just a tiny lil' guy and he still remembers my name and my whole family even if I haven't been in there in over 2 years. I feel they do the best work and are VERY knowledgeable on every aspect of hunting and hunting equipment! I remember asking him about some brand new accessories for my bow and he straight up said "that’s a piece of crap and pretty much useless". There is never any sales pressure, just good advice!

Archery Headquarters is my vote too. I met Randy and his group when I was just a tiny lil' guy and he still remembers my name and my whole family even if I haven't been in there in over 2 years. I feel they do the best work and are VERY knowledgeable on every aspect of hunting and hunting equipment! I remember asking him about some brand new accessories for my bow and he straight up said "that’s a piece of crap and pretty much useless". There is never any sales pressure, just good advice!

Im gonna have to Say Archery HQ. I been goin there since forever. Really nice guys and always ready to give good advice. Grew up hunting with a guy that used to work there. Saying that, i work at Bass pro and still get all my stuff at HQ.