I have a Fuse on my Guardian, but it's overkill. It's the sidekick that sticks off the side to help balance the quiver. It's nice, but pricey and overkill. I hear many people like the "wildthing" from Bowtech. That S-coil is a great stab for hunting too.

i love fuse stabs, i have the sidekick on one bow, and the 10" model on another w/ a Cardoza QR mount and love'm

doinker makes a good stab too

I shot a Vibracheck but got a chance to shoot the new Octane made by Bowtech and was very impressed. First thing I ever shot from Bowtech I liked LOL! :lol:

post-1013-1216002612.gif

I have the s-coil on my last 4 or 5 hunting bows, very light weight, cheap and Mathews doesnt really need a whole lot of extra stabilization. Catch us if you can, baby!

Not much you can do to a Matthews is right!!

Nothing you CAN do to a bow with that much vibration :o

MATTHEWS GOT PASSED A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the s-coil on my last 4 or 5 hunting bows, very light weight, cheap and Mathews doesnt really need a whole lot of extra stabilization. Catch us if you can, baby!

WHATEVER!? :lol:

Some "stabilizers" help with counter weight for balance. Others reduce bow shock, noise. Some will do both. Doinkers do both jobs well. The sims s coil just reduces noise.

I currently use the "wild thing" from bowtech, man does it work good. For 3-d shoots I use a 24" extreme archery carbon stabilizer, it works good as well (mostly for a kick stand).

LATER

B-Stinger stabalizers work great! they come in differnt weights from 8oz to 16oz. i know if you go down to ross outdoors they will let you try anything off the wall.

Guest 300ultramag.

dont spend to much money.... they did a review last year and the $14.00 alpine beat all of the pricey ones except when they tested them in freezing conditions... :(

I use the NAP Shock Blocker. It adds weight to stabilize but also eliminates vibration. The S-coil is what I originally went with on my bow. It is only a vibration dampener and later I wanted to add a little weight to help stabilization so I switched to the Shock Blocker. Very pleased with it. Cheap too. It all depends what you're trying to achieve. Stabilization, less vibration, or both? I would try several different products and brands to see wich one feels best to you.

-Tracy

Not much you can do to a Matthews is right!!

Nothing you CAN do to a bow with that much vibration :o

MATTHEWS GOT PASSED A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

:P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear alot of barkin goin on but I dont see no big dogs! ;)