Sign in to follow this  
crazy4COUES

trail cam pics

This was the first time out for the moultrie I40. I left it out just short of 1 month. 352 pics, 93% battery life.

Trigger speed is good, caught this coyote passing by. So far I am pleased with it, enjoy.

post-1161-1215788842_thumb.jpg

post-1161-1215789343_thumb.jpg

post-1161-1215789515_thumb.jpg

post-1161-1215789545_thumb.jpg

Looks like a good spot. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

aren't the last two the same buck? looks like the left eye guard on both of them is shorter than the right one.

aren't the last two the same buck? looks like the left eye guard on both of them is shorter than the right one.

They gotta be. Pics are only 5 min apart. Great pics thanks for posting! Looks like hes gonna be a good one. These trail cams are addicting little pieces of equipment. Its like Xmas morning everytime I go out to check one.

Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Keep us posted on that buck's progress as he grows. Have you had any trouble with white out or wash out on night pics with the I40?

Phil

Great pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Keep us posted on that buck's progress as he grows. Have you had any trouble with white out or wash out on night pics with the I40?

Phil

No white out problems yet. I had it facing almost due north to avoid any direct sunlight.

Very nice pics and good wide buck for the last 2 pics. He should look good on your wall! Keep us updated!

Mike