Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

What's everyone doing for the 4th?

With trail cameras set in place it's my time to get in some last minute fly fishing at Lee's Ferry. Has anyone been lately? Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY 4TH. B)

tj

Because of the injury to my hand I missed out on my annual Lee's ferry trip this year and the Flagstaff get together, I go at least once a year. I will probably have to wait until September. We will probably BBQ Friday night and have a few cold ones, from my house you can see fireworks in all directions.

Looks like I'll be working....have a good trip to the Ferry and catch some nice ones, take some pictures to post when you get back.

Phil

Swimming & hanging with the family most of the day, then heading to the D-backs vs. Padres game that evening. Looking forward to a great day!

Happy Independance Day all!!!

S.

:-)

Troy,

I read where the Cicadas are now singing good on the Ferry. The report on LeesFerry.com is a couple of weeks old.

We're leaving tomorrow for a week at our friends giant lake house on Lake Conroe TX. Boating, fishing, jet skiing, swimming, fireworks, and a few beers! I can't wait!!!

Iam gunna drink beer and play with firecrackers ;)

Kathi and Mark are going to Williams to the AES barbque at our good friend Cookie Nicosons house. Also we are going to the parade in town, do some fishing and maybe set up a stand or two . Just have some fun instead of work .We might go to scout for Kathi's goat hunt. Anyone is welcome to come up to williams and hang out with the AES crowd, no work involved. If you are interested call Mark at 602-214-8596 so we can make sure we have enough food, and bring your favorite dish.

Hope to see some new people.

Mark

Going to Alaska and the land of the Midnight Sun!

Sockeye's are runnin'

AzP&Y