Sign in to follow this  
SpotNStalk

Looking for a mud guy to tape and texture wall

With the kids online school and wife working from home I had to enclose my Loft and make it an office. Now looking for someone to tape and texture the wall. If you or you know of someone please let me know . 

Thanks for your time! 

Joke: " He's looking for his Mudder!"

Getting hard to find really good tape and texture guys. When I was very young I learned. Then I learned to hate it. I'm having a hard time finding people to do decent repairs on rentals, even though I speak reasonable spanish.

Where is your general location? I'm in Mesa, but if I find one I can refer them to you if you aren't too far.

A lot of guys say they can do it and then you find out they didn't even learn the basics you could find in the Home Depot repair book on how to do it. Frustrating! I miss the quality of the 80's.

Then I learned to hate it. Same wages for the last 25 years.No future in that trade. Glad I'm done.                                                If there is a new tract of houses being built near you stop by and look for the guys taping . That might be your best bet.                        

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Joke: " He's looking for his Mudder!"

Getting hard to find really good tape and texture guys. When I was very young I learned. Then I learned to hate it. I'm having a hard time finding people to do decent repairs on rentals, even though I speak reasonable spanish.

Where is your general location? I'm in Mesa, but if I find one I can refer them to you if you aren't too far.

A lot of guys say they can do it and then you find out they didn't even learn the basics you could find in the Home Depot repair book on how to do it. Frustrating! I miss the quality of the 80's.

I speak 3 languages and can’t find decent help either ! Lol

located near Cabelas in the W Valley 

Thanks dusty, If I don’t find anybody soon I’ll give that a try.

Lol, makes 3 of us.  I'm excellent at it and also hate it. Done something like 800 marriage line close offs for Cavco and home dealers.  Bad shoulder and wrist is what I got to show for it.

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Lol, makes 3 of us.  I'm excellent at it and also hate it. Done something like 800 marriage line close offs for Cavco and home dealers.  Bad shoulder and wrist is what I got to show for it.

And no retirement plan. 

• Like 1