Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Wanted : meat for k9s.

The rescue that I work with has a few dogs that need to be on meat/rice for a bit. If anyone has any meat they could donate the rescue, it would be greatly appreciated.

need to get rid of 30-40lbs of ahi and yellowtail thats 5 years old-looks and eats ok.  you are going to be coming up the mountain aren't you?

I have a few whitetail shanks and I believe a pork butt and chicken that’s been froze for too long. Not sure what type of meat they need? Oh and also have a few bags of beef fat/meat (mostly fat) from December 2019 that’s left over from sausage making. Let me know.

1 hour ago, biglakejake said:

need to get rid of 30-40lbs of ahi and yellowtail thats 5 years old-looks and eats ok.  you are going to be coming up the mountain aren't you?

I am up here right now I am checking to see if that would work. if it does, I can meet you on my way home Friday morning?

sure.  before noon.  with the tuna trip, gal pal, remodel workers and job my friday will end up looking like a mushroom cloud.

lee

928-207-0432

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

sure.  before noon.  with the tuna trip, gal pal, remodel workers and job my friday will end up looking like a mushroom cloud.

lee

928-207-0432

Lee, ill take it. I plan to be on the road headed south by about 9. Give me a time and a place and I'll be there.