Foundry Man

Credit Card Hits???????

Ahh, the glee of "you've got mail." Congrats to you whose mailboxes have been struck. Will they email condolence notices also? (I did not apply in NM this year)

Well results are posted and it looks like nothing for me in New Mexico this year! Congrats to all that drew and good luck this season!

Nothing in NM this year........Good luck to those who drew!

Nothing for me or the wife here in NM. My son drew the unit 17 youth muzzleloader bull hunt Oct. 4-8. Congrats to all that scored a tag.

--Bill

I guess I better make the most of my AZ buffalo hunt cuz I ain't gonna be huntin' NM this year (unless I wanna pay for a landowner goat tag or pickup an unwanted deer tag). Oh well that's how it goes when you're a non-resident.

I still have my fingers crossed for Wyoming and Arizona.

Best of luck to the rest of you and congrats to those that already know!!

nothing for Scout'm and I. kind of surprised that we did not get deer tags. we had drawn deer tags 3 years in a row. glad to see some fellow CWs drew some quality hunts. it looks like they only sent emails to the successful applicants. after getting zipped in AZ for elk and antelope, zipped in UT and zipped in NM - maybe an AZ Dec tag (sheep or deer) is in my future. now the waiting game for AZ begins.

Well looks like my streak for the year continues. I'm 0 for 2008 so far :( Only one application for the year left, Arizona Sheep. Thank goodness it is a sure thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: