Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

2008 AZ FALL DRAW RESULTS

I checked this morning and the phone lines still have the 07 results. What's up with that? :o After hearing of all the successful applicants I just couldn't wait to hear what I got. I will be at their office Monday morning when they open. Why am I the only one who can't find out my results? :angry:

Sorry for the interruption but my wife just woke me and asked why I was shaking and sweating so profusely.. She thought I was having a heart attack. HEAR i GO AGAIN! I hate this time of year, :( but, has anyone heard?????? :unsure:

I checked this morning and the phone lines still have the 07 results. What's up with that? :o After hearing of all the successful applicants I just couldn't wait to hear what I got. I will be at their office Monday morning when they open. Why am I the only one who can't find out my results? :angry:

Sorry for the interruption but my wife just woke me and asked why I was shaking and sweating so profusely.. She thought I was having a heart attack. HEAR i GO AGAIN! I hate this time of year, :( but, has anyone heard?????? :unsure:

Welp it usually happens between 30 and 40 day's from the deadline so I am going with July 17th as my guess. :rolleyes:

... I was shaking and sweating so profusely.. She thought I was having a heart attack.

You didn't apply through Cabelas TAGS again, didja? :o

I read on another forum that UPS tried to deliver a parcel of applications on Wed. Wonder who was late this time.

... I was shaking and sweating so profusely.. She thought I was having a heart attack.

You didn't apply through Cabelas TAGS again, didja? :o

I read on another forum that UPS tried to deliver a parcel of applications on Wed. Wonder who was late this time.

:blink: :blink: :huh: :huh:

:lol: :lol:

What I don't understand is why anyone would go through someone else to fill out their apps. Hello if you can't fill them out yourself then what will you do when you have to go hunting? :unsure: Have someone kill the game for you? :lol:

I can't wait to see what the outcome of the draw results are. Hopefully this is my fourth year in a row for coues. :o

Welp it usually happens between 30 and 40 day's from the deadline so I am going with July 17th as my guess. :rolleyes:

My bet is on July 18 for sure. B) I will be one happy sheep hunter. :D

TJ