There are a lot advantages of getting rid of the rubber tubing if you can. A good string and a D-loop are the answers I believe. I have not used a tube for years, it has a lot of negatives, only one being breaking and possibly hitting you in the eye at full draw, and it could happen while at full draw on that deer or elk you have been waiting for. If you haven't, you need to ask the crew at Corner about this.

There are a lot advantages of getting rid of the rubber tubing if you can. A good string and a D-loop are the answers I believe. I have not used a tube for years, it has a lot of negatives, only one being breaking and possibly hitting you in the eye at full draw, and it could happen while at full draw on that deer or elk you have been waiting for. If you haven't, you need to ask the crew at Corner about this.

I was thinking i would do that but i wanna wait until i find something im comfortable with.

Just had the guys at Ross Outdoors put in the G5 Hunter peep. I love that peep, better window and best of all, no tube.

Good luck

Mike

Just had the guys at Ross Outdoors put in the G5 Hunter peep. I love that peep, better window and best of all, no tube.

Good luck

Mike

I think that i'll try that because i like most of G5s products

My peep sight snapped(in my face) And im getting the puondage higher. I took it to corner archery

I've never been to corner. Will they not work on the bow while you are there so that you can see what they are doing and learn more about it? I wouldn't think that they are to busy this time of the year.

My peep sight snapped(in my face) And im getting the puondage higher. I took it to corner archery

I've never been to corner. Will they not work on the bow while you are there so that you can see what they are doing and learn more about it? I wouldn't think that they are to busy this time of the year.

I dont think so because they still havent called me back and i gave it to them on friday. I thout they would be down by now????They r also pretty busy

Last time I checked, their best two guys who do most of the tuning are only working two days a week. I forgot their names, but both are excellent at tuning. Ask who is doing the work, and ask for their best tuner and it will shoot bullet holes when you get it back (unless you have wrist torque during release).

As far as tuning, what you really need to do is have them put the bow to spec., then do the rest yourself. Reason being is everyone shoots different and what may be tuned for one person could be out of whack for another. When I did my customers bows I always had them paper tune after putting the bow to spec., then if I saw them at the range, I would help with walkback or group tuning. After this all that is left is to shoot broadheads. I would ask when you pick up your bow if you could paper tune it yourself, it will make shooting the bow a whole lot more enjoyable if it is set up to you and not someone else.