Ok I will try to get a couple Cams out Sunday.

Have a wake to go to and try to get to the range on Sat for my walk threw.

Do you want any pics from last year to hold you over?

lets see urs :P

O don't have any yet, that's why I am asking.

If you are craving velvet, here are a few picts I got last summer with my digi-scope outfit. They ought to tide you over till all the trail cam picts start flooding in!! Enjoy!>>Jason

digiscopepicts080.jpg

digiscopepicts088.jpg

jason - what digi-scoping outfit do you use? those are a couple nice pictures. thanks for sharing - I do not recall ever seeing those before.

SunDevil.. These pictures are from my private stash!! ;) In my set-up, I use a Zeiss 65* scope, the Zeiss camera adapter, a Kodak easyshare 5.0 mega-pixel camera, and a HEAVY Velbon tri-pod. In my opinion, thr tri-pod is the key. Also, it takes alot of practice, learning to work everything and still having a deer in your veiwfinder when you shoot!! I LOVE digi-scoping though.>>Jason

yea, I have learned it takes a lot of time to get everything set up. time that could be glassing for other deer. sometimes I am spotting for someone and would like to break everything out and get some pics but do not want to jeopardize losing sight of the deer while I am setting everything up. they are not called the grey ghosts for nothing you know. thanks. chris.