Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

PSE X-force

I'm thinking it's time for a new bow, I've had my AR37 for a couple years now and like it, but I'm drooling over the X-Force. Just wondering what the X-Force owners out there have to say about thier bows, all the good and bad, if there is any bad with this bow! I saw the X-force Long Draw HF and Dream Season HF on-line and am leaning towards one of them. I know all the Matthew's owners are green with envy!!! :P :lol: :P Gotta love PSE Bows!!! ;)

Leave it to a "Carp" Deer hunter to also have a Passion for PSE bows..... :rolleyes: :P :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P

Catch Us If You Can!

:P :P

JK.... good luck with the new bow...... I guess. :rolleyes: :P :lol: ;)

I have an X-Force with a 7 inch brace and truly love it ( I give up some speed, but its more forgiving).

I can't believe how little hand shock it has. It will have a much different draw cycle than your AR 37 (I have an AR35 and shoot it now and then and can't believe how much better the X-Force is).

It is well known, the X-Force is fastest bow and almost the quietest bow on the market. It is truly is a new design of bow (unlike that other brand that has used the same old technology for the past 9 years.....oh I forgot they made it skinner....<_< ).

The bad- plan on spending another $100 bucks on a new string and cable. My advice is to just buy one at the same time and put it on, the stock string sucks, the serving by the cams will begin to wear almost immediately. Don't believe that you can used one pin out to 40 yds.... I still use a 20 and 30, its a little crowed....

I say all new bows are great, my advice is to shoot them all (even the on that has not change in almost a decade, but a great marketing campaign goes a long way).

Redman

I shoot a PSE Thunderbolt which is good enough for me, but I did watch some video on the X- Force and a friend owns one who likes it.

Smokin fast!

f bow (unlike that other brand that has used the same old technology for the past 9 years.....oh I forgot they made it skinner....<_< ).

(even the on that has not change in almost a decade, but a great marketing campaign goes a long way).

Redman

instead, pick something that has taken nine years to catch up.

five words.

solocam. catch. us. if. you. can.

;)

I've recently shot a number of bows - Drenalin, DXT, Bow Tech General, PSE x-force dreamseason and TS. I purchased the x-force ts just last week. They are all excellent bows. All free of noise, recoil and hand shock. They were all very forgiving. The only noticable difference was the draw cycles. No surprises the Mathews were the smoothest, The General with the smooth mod was right there too but much slower. The x-force was the least smooth but that's not to say it wasn't smooth - just not as smooth as the others. -- This I believe is the most over rated area because this only plays a factor when you are trying to draw a bow that's too heavy for you. Setup with a draw weight you can handle and draw cycle isn't an issues.

Also if you don't mind the drive down to Tucson PSE's factory proshop has a number of current year models that we shot at a trade show they are selling from $100-$150 below retail - They come with the full warranty. If you buy a full setup bow they will also discount the add ons. My bow fully setup was $400 cheaper than the local Mathews dealer would sell a setup DXT / Drenalin - say what you will but the DXT was not worth the extra $400.

Good Luck with your search.

f bow (unlike that other brand that has used the same old technology for the past 9 years.....oh I forgot they made it skinner....<_< ).

(even the on that has not change in almost a decade, but a great marketing campaign goes a long way).

Redman

instead, pick something that has taken nine years to catch up.

five words.

solocam. catch. us. if. you. can.

;)

I see a future without a solocam real soon........wait and see....

Redman

IF your going to buy a X-force go to Ross Outdoors Dave and Adam are x-force freaks there and are the best in the vally. they know that x-force like the back of there hands.

Nice bow. I know of about 6 people shooting one right now. I do know that 2 of them had problems immediatly, but PSE had them replaced within 3 days, no questions asked. Both problems showed up right away. Seems like the X-Force Super Short is becoming more popular. A few friends have changed to them. Lost very little speed from the original X-Force and have a super smal, light bow. Look like a kids bow, but then you shoot it. The SS seems very forgiving. The X-Force line are not as smooth as a Mathews, but pretty close. If you are going to go that way, let me know and I'll give you the number to a dealer that has a good deal on them right now. Good luck with your choice.

Leave it to a "Carp" Deer hunter to also have a Passion for PSE bows..... :rolleyes: :P :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P

Catch Us If You Can!

:P :P

JK.... good luck with the new bow...... I guess. :rolleyes: :P :lol: ;)

:lol: :P :lol: ;) Thats funny!!!!

Scout'em I'll probably check out Pse pro shop in Tucson, that's where I got My AR37. I too like the $400.00 savings, there ain't no Mattphew's bow worth that!!! :lol: :P :lol: :P ;) Flash give me that number to that dealer so I can see who has the best deal.

I bought my first Mathews (after Oneida, PSE, Golden Eagle) and went on a killing spree. . . . I swore I would never buy another bow, nor another brand. . . . but that X-Force is the bomb man. I would buy one without hesitation.

they didnt get the nickname "pull shoot explode" for no reason, they have had limb troubles since conception