SunDevil

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

took the trip down to the ball field last night. got to witness the SUNDEVILS winning the PAC 10 championship - AGAIN!!! BACK TO BACK BABY!!!

where were all the CW.com kitty scat fans last night?

I know one of the biggest scat fans (the PCC Lumberjack who never went to AU) was at work last night.

what about the rest of you are you going tonight?

it was an ugly game for the scats. ASU won 13 - 6 and pounded out a season high 21 hits. ASU hit 3 homers. Wallace sent one over Campbell ave (Ziegler bashed one over Campbell also). AU's ace got roughed up and knocked out in the 4th inning. the au shortstop had back to back errors (the second one would have been a double play and made up for the first one). it was 5 - 0 after the 2nd inning and it got topped off with ASU stealing home in the 8th.

CONGRATS AND GO SUNDEVILS!!!

took the trip down to the ball field last night. got to witness the SUNDEVILS winning the PAC 10 championship - AGAIN!!! BACK TO BACK BABY!!!

where were all the CW.com kitty scat fans last night?

I know one of the biggest scat fans (the PCC Lumberjack who never went to AU) was at work last night.

what about the rest of you are you going tonight?

it was an ugly game for the scats. ASU won 13 - 6 and pounded out a season high 21 hits. ASU hit 3 homers. Wallace sent one over Campbell ave (Ziegler bashed one over Campbell also). AU's ace got roughed up and knocked out in the 4th inning. the au shortstop had back to back errors (the second one would have been a double play and made up for the first one). it was 5 - 0 after the 2nd inning and it got topped off with ASU stealing home in the 8th.

CONGRATS AND GO SUNDEVILS!!!

I will be impressed with your Devils when they have BACK to BACK National Titles like my OSU Beavers!!!

What happened to the lady scumdevils? Arent the lady cats going to defend their national championship... Again?!

Last I checked, a national championship trumps a PAC-10 championship :D

yea the lady kitty scats are defending national champs but what did they finish this year in the pac10? and who were the pac 10 champions this year in softball? that's what I thought. don't see the letters pcc or nau in either of those.

Like I said, national championship trumps them all...

And, actually if you do some research, PCC won the JCC NC a few years ago.

UA softball national champs - 91, 93, 94, 96, 97, 01, 06, 07,

ASU softball national champs - ?

That looks like complete domination!

Okay Casey, I totally have to call you out on this one. Phoenix College won back to back JC National Championships only AFTER they dropped down to division II because they could not get past my CAC Vaqueras who have won 12 JC National Champinoships at the division I level since 1984. Sorry bro, had to do it. Also, ASU softball was in the cellar of the PAC-10 until Clint Meyers left CAC baseball to take over. He instantly turned them into a contender so watch out kitties.

Yes, I did go to CAC where I was on the track team. By the way, the men's and women's track team have 9 national championships between them, including the women's team just polishing off the 3-peat this year.

Scoutm-No argument there. OSU stepped up big the last few years when it really counted. Too bad for them they won't get the chance this year to defend it.

ASU won national championships in men's archery 15 times, women's archery 21 times, mixed archery 20 times, men's badminton 13 times, women's badminton 17 times, mixed badminton 10 times, baseball five times, women's tennis three times, men's gymnastics once, men's track and field once, women's outdoor track and field once, women's indoor track and field once, wrestling once, men's golf twice, women's golf 13 times, women's softball twice, and women's swimming and diving seven times, for a total of 129 national championships. Additionally, the football team won the Rose Bowl in 1987 as well as the Fiesta Bowl in 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1982.

ASU won national championships in men's archery 15 times, women's archery 21 times, mixed archery 20 times, men's badminton 13 times, women's badminton 17 times, mixed badminton 10 times, baseball five times, women's tennis three times, men's gymnastics once, men's track and field once, women's outdoor track and field once, women's indoor track and field once, wrestling once, men's golf twice, women's golf 13 times, women's softball twice, and women's swimming and diving seven times, for a total of 129 national championships. Additionally, the football team won the Rose Bowl in 1987 as well as the Fiesta Bowl in 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, and 1982.

:P :P :P Not to mention ASU softball is heading into the World Series with the best record of any team at 61-5, 18-3 in PAC-10 play. UA was 13-8 in PAC-10 play this year. Bring em on.

Crappy seeding for the pac 10 though, three teams all in the same bracket, so scoreboard for the women of this state will be decided early. Florida had a 62-2 record.

Okay Casey, I totally have to call you out on this one. Phoenix College won back to back JC National Championships only AFTER they dropped down to division II because they could not get past my CAC Vaqueras who have won 12 JC National Champinoships at the division I level since 1984. Sorry bro, had to do it. Also, ASU softball was in the cellar of the PAC-10 until Clint Meyers left CAC baseball to take over. He instantly turned them into a contender so watch out kitties.

Yes, I did go to CAC where I was on the track team. By the way, the men's and women's track team have 9 national championships between them, including the women's team just polishing off the 3-peat this year.

Scoutm-No argument there. OSU stepped up big the last few years when it really counted. Too bad for them they won't get the chance this year to defend it.

um.... PCC stands for Pima Community College... A Tucson team... why in the heck would I route for a Phoenix team :D

My bad Casey. I knew that Phoenix College had won a few years ago and I've never heard of Pima winning anything, that's why I assumed you were talking about Phoenix ;) .