Sign in to follow this  
BELLOTABUCKS

COUES WHERE YOU CAN'T HUNT 'EM

I LIVE AND WORK IN TUCSON AND MY JOB HAS RECENTLY TAKEN ME TO THE FAR EASTSIDE EVEN OUT AS FAR AS BENSON. UNTIL LAST YEAR I WAS A LIFE LONG 33 HUNTER BUT AFTER SEEING BUCK ONTOP OF BUCK IN 32 I AM NOW TORN BETWEEN THE TWO. ANYWAY, 33 HAS TWO MOUNTAIN RANGES IN IT, SANTA CATALINAS AND RINCONS. BEING ON THE EASTSIDE ALOT I LOOK UP AT THE RINCONS AND IT LOOKS AS GOOD AS ANY COUES COUNTRY I'VE SEEN. LOOKING AT MAPS THOUGH THE MAJORITY OF THE LAND IS SAGUARO NATIONAL PARK EAST AND OFF LIMITS TO HUNTERS. THE AREA IS HUGE! EVEN AT 6,7,8,AND 9000 FEET IT'S CONSIDERD " SAGAUARO PARK " EVEN THOUGH THA dang CACTUS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I FEEL JIPPED AND RIPPED OFF. YEAH THERE IS A PORTION FACING I-10 NEAR MESCAL RD THATS OPEN BUT TANQUE VERDE RIDGE EVEN MORE TOWARDS REDDINGTON LOOKS AMAZING AND I'VE SEEN BIG BUCKS HEADING THAT WAY! I THINK HUNTERS HAVE BEEN SOLD SHORT. THOUGHTS PLEASE. <_<

I have to agree, 32 is a much better unit.

yea we have been jipped. all the big bucks in 33 are on the national monument. better start hunting 32.

I've always looked at that country on the National Park and drooled too. I'm sure there are some great bucks in there. Anybody ever shed hunt that country?

I've always looked at that country on the National Park and drooled too. I'm sure there are some great bucks in there. Anybody ever shed hunt that country?

I dont even bother, as you cant keep em.

There are absolutely no deer in unit 32. You're better off staying in 33 :ph34r:

The park boundry sounds like a good place to set a corn flinger and some salt blocks.

:lol:

I dont even bother, as you cant keep em.

saw 12 bucks in 3 days in 32. one was a beast and tought i had all the time in the world 300 yds away when a cat jumped a spike on the same hill i was on and started a landslide which sent my trophy into ludacris speed into the next county before i could blink. 32 won my upmost respect but my heart still lies in 33

33 ALL THE WAY. GO FOR IT. :ph34r: