elkhole8

Ross Outdoors?

Has anyone ever been to Ross Outdoors? I stop by there last week ago and I have to say its one of the most impressive archery shops in the valley. I guessed they have only been open for almost two years now but they got it going on in there. the only thing that dissipated me was the shooting lanes. It's only two 20yards lanes. They were telling me during Saturdays you can go out back and easily shoot 100+ yards if you wanted to. Also while I was there so was some of there pro shooting staff team. After seeing one of them shooting that new PSE Dream season X force I knew I had to have one, but I just got my new DXT a month ago. I'm going to be putting it up on e-bay so I can get that bow from them. for now on I will be doing all my archery shopping at Ross outdoors, If you have not been down there before I suggest you should go.

Happy hunting to all!!!

5825 w vanburen in phoenix. it's at his equipment rental shop.

I know ross. he is a hunting freak, and one heck of a good guy. the prices also can hardly be beat, if your on that side of town.

Great store and great people running it. I've rented a couple pairs of Vortex binoculars, and I recommend them highly. I'm sure I'll be seeing them again in the future.

KP

Yup, super people there--Dave knows his stuff and there is no pressure to buy anything.

How are the bow techs there? I have really been frustrated by the poor quality at corner archery, and I'm looking for a good shop to get my bow worked on. I hear that the techs at achery headquarters are good, but it's to far away from me.

Mark

How are the bow techs there? I have really been frustrated by the poor quality at corner archery, and I'm looking for a good shop to get my bow worked on. I hear that the techs at achery headquarters are good, but it's to far away from me.

Mark

The bow techs there are really good! dave has been to alot of archery tech schools he knows his stuff! and The other guy just got back from the Bow Tech Archery School! so they all know there stuff there.

I forgot to say while i was in there dave was telling me about a Wednesday shoot they do from 11am to 3 pm its free to to shoot and if you win you get $50 gift card to the shop!

I would have to say your right BOW SNIPER about corner archery. i took my bow there to get work on about 5 months ago all i wanted done to it was a new string to put on and for it to be tuned up. it also, took them almost 2 months to do that, i ask for vapor trail string and they put on some nonbrand string and was telling me it was vapor trail after them lying to me i wnet home to shoot it and the 1st shot my strings came off the cams! i didn't want to go back to them so i was looking up other archery shops around me and found ross outdoors! i took my bow to them and told them the story. they look at my bow and said it wasnt even the right size stings for my bowtech. they order me REAL Vapor Trail strings and tune my bow perfect! i got it back in 2 days from them. i was very happy with there servise and now there the only ones i let touch my bow now. Thanks Ross Outdoors!!!!

MIke.

Mark

Yea corner has pretty bad service as well

Thank you for the positive remarks about are shop. When we started the archery shop we wanted to provide great service with a quick turn time on peoples equipment. Dave and Adam have done an outstanding job with taking care of our clients. The Archery shop should be a fun place to hang out, we want everyone to feel at home in are shop no matter there skill level. I can remember going to Archery shops when i was young and leaving feeling as though i was not good enough to be in there presence. It took me a while to find a shop I liked, then i found Archery Head Quarters on the East side and they do a great job!! When you get a chance stop in and check us out.

Jason

Went to Corner Archery to buy arrows a couple weeks ago, they just act like your wasting their time. I mean they will help you, but they don't act like its worth their while. I was up at the Clints Well shoot and my arrow nock slipped and I started pounding arrows in the dirt. Stopped by the Ross tent and they fixed it up right away, no hassle what so ever. I'll be shopping there from now on, even though it is farther away.

Thanks guys

Mike