Sign in to follow this  
coueschaser3

FS Burris Rifle Scope.

Ive got a Burris 8-32x50 30mm tube scope, it is the Black Diamond series, for sale. It is Brand new in the box never been mounted. I need extra cash rather than the scope collecting dust in my closet and not being used. Was gonna put it on a varmint gun but i really have no need for one in the close future and really think i should have gotten a lower power for my purposes. If anyone is interested the price is 750.00 OBO. They are typically 800 + tax from any dealer. The clarity on the thing is amazing.

Ive got a Burris 8-32x50 30mm tube scope, it is the Black Diamond series, for sale. It is Brand new in the box never been mounted. I need extra cash rather than the scope collecting dust in my closet and not being used. Was gonna put it on a varmint gun but i really have no need for one in the close future and really think i should have gotten a lower power for my purposes. If anyone is interested the price is 750.00 OBO. They are typically 800 + tax from any dealer. The clarity on the thing is amazing.

Price dropped to 700.00, will deliver within 100 miles.

Ya casey i was actually surprised on how clear and bright it was. Was gonna put it on a m70 .223wssm but i really cant justify the need for the gun, rather have my swarovs.

600.00 now, still for sale. Need gas money i know someone needs a good LR Scope. This thing is just sittin around and doin me no good. will take offers.

PM sent

Sent one back.