azcouesandelk

FS: 1978 International Scout II

Is this Scout still for sale??

I talked to him Yesterday at my shop.

He said him and his Dad are going to do a body-off

on it now so I don't think so.

He will be back Sunday some time.

Well folks the scout is officially gone :( We sold it last night and I watched her turn the corner and I may never see her again. This is worse than a break up with a girlfriend!

Here is a parting picture for the best rig I may ever have. I think the picture fits since I am going to graduation and am leaving for alaska the next do since I really would rather be fishing.

100_0712.jpg

Christian, are you really leaving for Alaska? What will you be doing?

TJ

TJ

No TJ I was saying that this was right before I went to Alaska in the summer of 2006. I graduated on June 8, 2006 and left the next day for Alaska and started working on June 10, 2006. I wish I could have ditched graduation and left a few days earlier though :P

TJ

No TJ I was saying that this was right before I went to Alaska in the summer of 2006. I graduated on June 8, 2006 and left the next day for Alaska and started working on June 10, 2006. I wish I could have ditched graduation and left a few days earlier though :P

My bad, I need a day off. 21 days of work with just 1 day off and I think I'm loosing it. :unsure: Got to get my city folk butt up to the mountains and check my cams. Hope your new bow limbs are working out for ya. :)

TJ

Well folks the scout is officially gone :( We sold it last night and I watched her turn the corner and I may never see her again. This is worse than a break up with a girlfriend!

Sorry for your loss Christian!!! I was hoping it wouldn't sell and you would get to keep it!

Seemed like a great vehicle.

Amanda