Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Remington .22, 7mag brass,dies,bullets

I have for sale a Remington model 597 .22 rifle for sale. Rifle has a BSA .22 special scope on it, fixed 4 power. The rifle was bought for me about 8 years ago (approx.) If it has 200 rounds down the tube, I would be surprised. I shot it for a while and it has sat in the safe. It has a few scracthes here and there from being in the pack of the safe, and from slaying jack rabbits. I would like to get $200 for it(OBO), and FTF only.

sale001.jpg

sale004.jpg

sale003.jpg

I also have a set of RCBS 7mm Mag. dies. The dies are in pretty good shape, I have slightly used them and they work fine. $20 in Tucson. $20+ actual shipping anywhere else.

I also have a box of approximately 80+/- (probably closer to 90 or so) 140gr 7mm Sierra Game King bullets. $15

One bag of approx. 30 +/- Winchester unprimer/unfired 7mm brass. $10

sale005.jpg

sale009.jpg

Casey,

I'll take the brass and bullets.

Need to play with new loader and build

Mike, you need dies tooooo!

Casey,

I'll take the brass and bullets.

Need to play with new loader and build

Mike, you need dies tooooo!

Got em.

Could use some 30-30 and 7-30 Waters dies though.

Maybe 45 Colt.

Mike

mike - do you need anymore brass? not sure exactly how much I have but I have quite a bit of once fire remington brass. let me know

mike - do you need anymore brass? not sure exactly how much I have but I have quite a bit of once fire remington brass. let me know

Yes Sir, I could use some more Brass

Thank you for the Offer.

Let me know how much you would like for it

and How we could get together.

Mike ;)

Chris, if ya want, get that brass to me and I will send it my my package to Mike.

Hey Casey.... maybe you ought give that stuff to Mike..... in trade for a date with Linnea.... ;) :rolleyes: :lol: Then you could hand deliver the package. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris, if ya want, get that brass to me and I will send it my my package to Mike.

Hey Casey.... maybe you ought give that stuff to Mike..... in trade for a date with Linnea.... ;) :rolleyes: :lol: Then you could hand deliver the package. ;)

GINO!!!! FOR ONCE!!! you say something that makes sense! Linnea is to young for me though, how about Danielle as long as she doesnt bring her deer head!

GINO!!!! FOR ONCE!!! you say something that makes sense! Linnea is to young for me though, how about Danielle as long as she doesnt bring her deer head!

Look, I now know that Linnea can whip your arse flat-footed and age means nothing.... Danni is Way too tuff for you and she has a "boy" friend....

Disclaimer: Linnea....... I am very Sorry, in advance for putting you in the spotlight like this..... :rolleyes: Just tryin' to help your Old Dad get some stuff for his bench! ;)

Mike, either your girls are VERY manly (which I highly doubt) or Gino extremly underestimates me!

Gino, you think boy friends have ever stopped me before?

aww heck i know no one here hardly at all but hey casey, ya probably know the ones with "boy" friends are always more accessible. There always pissed at what they got, no matter how good it is.... :P

P.S. As for tough girls..... dont mis judge, i got some gorgeous cowgirl friends that could whoop just about any guy i know.

aww heck i know no one here hardly at all but hey casey, ya probably know the ones with "boy" friends are always more accessible. There always pissed at what they got, no matter how good it is.... :P

P.S. As for tough girls..... dont mis judge, i got some gorgeous cowgirl friends that could whoop just about any guy i know.

Really, ehh? We might be able to work something out as far as that reloading goes! and I will MAKE SURE to be helping with the scouting this summer ;)

Yes Sir, I could use some more Brass

Thank you for the Offer.

Let me know how much you would like for it

and How we could get together.

Mike ;)

Mike, did you get the brass I left on the bench next to the back door Monday morning? If so, you're welcome! ;)

How come you never mentioned this to me before man!!!

Casey I think you might be underestimating the Payson gene! Them some angry people up there. The aint sure if they are desert folk or pine folk so they get angered easily and take it out on everybody :P