Sign in to follow this  
ichiban43

Muzzy draw anyone?

a friend of mine drew a sonoita muzzleloader antelope tag with 3 bogus points.

Didn't apply for any muzzy elky or lopee tagees this year. Next year maybee. Will see if I can draw a muzzy muley perm. for this fall.

Bill Quimby

:D

6A bull tag...5 points. Last time I was skunked. Hopefully better luck this time :rolleyes:

The past two years I hunted that unit on the junior hunt and saw the same 400 class bull got to within 80 yds both times the firdt year i shot a cow out of his group this past yaer he was alone.

6A bull tag...5 points. Last time I was skunked. Hopefully better luck this time :rolleyes:

The past two years I hunted that unit on the junior hunt and saw the same 400 class bull got to within 80 yds both times the firdt year i shot a cow out of his group this past yaer he was alone.

Skybowhunter,

Cool...I don't think I've ever seen anything >350 in real life, let alone in 6a. I'm stoked....Your comment got me more excited.

Hopefully, I run into this fellow and at least get a chance to scare him with some smoke and projectiles.

If you want to share any advice, I'll gladly take it.

Happy hunting!

Walk in behind pinegeove campground on the az trail walk that a few miles and then work everything south of that there is water hole I dont know its exact location but he drinks there. good luck. ;)

Walk in behind pinegeove campground on the az trail walk that a few miles and then work everything south of that there is water hole I dont know its exact location but he drinks there. good luck. ;)

Thanks for info...happy hunting to you this fall!