Sign in to follow this  
coues7

FS: Glock 22

Selling my Glock 22. It is a 3rd generation with the tactical rail. Comes with Hogue grip. Total of 100 rounds down the pipe. I'm the original owner. Asking $425 obo.

Scott

Selling my Glock 22. It is a 3rd generation with the tactical rail. Comes with Hogue grip. Total of 100 rounds down the pipe. I'm the original owner. Asking $425 obo.

Scott

Maybe I am ignorant to Glocks but what caliber would this be? Thank you!

This gun is off the market......my wife saw I was selling it to get her a gun and said NO WAY.....JUST BUY me a gun.....don't sell yours.....I sure love her for that!!!!

This gun is off the market......my wife saw I was selling it to get her a gun and said NO WAY.....JUST BUY me a gun.....don't sell yours.....I sure love her for that!!!!

You bet! What a gal! Congrats! ;)

You bet! What a gal! Congrats! ;)

+1. Nice work Scott, keep her around. ;)

I might not want to buy your Glock, but I sure want to buy your wifes attitude!

Scott

Isn't that sweet! Ha-Ha!