how much longer...?

They are posted!!!!

Just kidding..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P

They are posted!!!!

Just kidding..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P

Gino, come up with something better!

I have heard rumors that this Friday would be the date!

I guessed this upcoming friday right off the bat but I just don't think G&F will have them done by then. I will say the 28th!

"They are posted"

Thats just not funny... you got my heart to skip a beat!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!! I just had to do it before someone else did!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

I heard Friday, too.... but my guess for a month has been the 25th, so I will stick with it.

I have heard the RUMOR that this friday is possible.....but it never seems to be true! Wouldn't this Friday be really close to the same time as last year....so why not?!

What I find strange is the lack of talk about the results posting.....usually there is several threads started and lots of rumors flying around!

My guess is Friday.......but next week is more likely. Good luck to all. JIM>

I have heard the RUMOR that this friday is possible.....but it never seems to be true! Wouldn't this Friday be really close to the same time as last year....so why not?!

What I find strange is the lack of talk about the results posting.....usually there is several threads started and lots of rumors flying around!

My guess is Friday.......but next week is more likely. Good luck to all. JIM>

Like I told ya on the phone today, its hard for me to get pumped... A. these are the two hardest tags I and most apply for. B. IF i was to get drawn I would hopefully be at the academy, or new on the job when hunting season rolls around it would be hard for me to go out.

RESULTS just got posted, no joke. Not drawn for lope or elk this year. Good luck!

"They are posted"

Thats just not funny... you got my heart to skip a beat!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!! I just had to do it before someone else did!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P

I heard Friday, too.... but my guess for a month has been the 25th, so I will stick with it.

YOUR A BUNGOLE! :angry:

I have a bunch of bad words to say to you right now but I will text them to you instead.

!!!!!! alright folks i know everyone has been tryin to check online and it has not changed. but i just called and the recording is different from this morning. it wil ask for your hunter id and birthdate......which it didnt this morning. but for me it says no application on file for this number and birthdate!!!!! ive never screwed one up. someone call and tell me its sayin this for everyone!!!!! theres no way!

It asked for my ID and birthday a couple days ago. I hope they hurry up, the a, z, g, f, and d are starting to fade on my keyboard. Oh well, what can you do?

Mike