Sign in to follow this  
Walksalot

Customized Ruger 1B 7mm STW

I'm the original owner. The barrel & action are treated with Robar's NP3 finish, an extremely weather resistant finish. The barrel was re-crowned and recessed; forearm hanger has been extended with the attachment repositioned straight up instead of angled back towards the action; scope rail has been modified to clear the action frame; it has a Kepplinger set trigger set at 3# and 1#; added Murray Leather butt stock 4 shell holder; forearm is fully glass bedded; stock and forearm are completely sealed with 5 coats of tung oil; Leupold 4.5-14 x 40mm 1" tube scope with Butler Creek covers; RCBS FL sizing dies; SKB hardcase; quality sling. The rifle is very accurate, I have 5 targets shot over the last few years to verify using Nosler 160 gr. Partitions. I have all the load data and drop tables for shooting out to 700 yds. Includes 440 pcs 8mm magnum brass (resized to 7mm) + 18 loaded rounds. Total value of the rifle with modifications and accessories is $2745.00. Asking $2000.00. If interested text or call 480-201-6063. Gilbert, Az. area.

Ruger 1B pic 1.jpeg

Ruger 1B pic 2.jpeg

Ruger 1B pic 3.jpeg

Ruger 1B pic 4.jpeg

Ruger 1B pic 5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1