coues7

FS: Swarovski DCA

Up for sale is one Swarovski digital camera adapter. My wife got this for me for my birthday and I just don't use it as much as I would have thought. This comes with all the adapters and original packaging.....just like it comes from Swarovski. First $175+shipping takes it. I can also meet you face to face (FTF) in Tucson and sell it for just $175. I'm not coming down on the price so don't even ask. This is a smoking deal as is. Swarovski DCA

If your not interested please don't comment.....it does nothing but get the thread off track.

Thanks

post-181-1205093453.jpg

I would love to buy it but i don't think it works on the old AT80 style scope--Hibicht (spelling)

I would love to buy it but i don't think it works on the old AT80 style scope--Hibicht (spelling)

Terry,

I talked to swarovski and it will fit.....you just have to have an "adapter sleeve".

Scott

I almost bought this same thing, but it is very specific on which cameras can be used. That's great you posted that link.......any buyers should definitely locate your camera on that list first! Good luck. JIM>

Scott,

Let me see what the sleeve will run and then see what a camera will cost me (i have a Canon Rebel and it looks like it won't work) i have a Fuji Finepix but it is a 3500--it says that it will work with a 5000.

I am still very interested so hang on for another day and i will get with you.

That is a great deal.