Sign in to follow this  
THOR

problems with the PSE X-Force

We are not geting any good answers from PSE and they are saying that this is the only bow they have seen do this.

I have handled and shot many of the X-Forces and this is the very first instance I have heard of it also. I would go down to PSE and have them look it over and try to figure it out and have them keep giving you strings under there warranty until they have it figured out!

That is the approach I would take, let PSE finance the strings until it is resolved

Good Luck

Dan

youre only problem is youre not shooting Mathews

:rolleyes: Thats right! Because if you were shooting a Mathews you would allready know what was wrong with it......its a Mathews! :P

" Thats right! Because if you were shooting a Mathews you would allready know what was wrong with it......its a Mathews! "

Thats what im talking about Gr8 White Jr. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is really great PSE has great customer service. I have had three Mathews over the past ten years and have no idea what their customer service is like.

Where can I get a set of bucknasty strings? I have heard they were good strings but I dont have any contact info. Thanks, and didnt mean to hijack the thread :ph34r:

You can find the guy who makes them on archerytalk.com I believe his username is bucknasty, do a search & you should find him.

Thor: Is your Dad noticing a lot of vibration in the handle? The only two things I can think of that would be destroying strings like that is if he is a.) shooting a way too-light arrow & hence is not transfering enough energy to the arrow. The left over energy has to go somewhere & it's going to go into the bow. b.) There may be a damaged component that is abusing the string. Could be anything from a cracked limb, cracked riser, bent cam axle, etc. I'd return it & get a new one if he's shooting over 5 grains per pound of draw weight & still having that trouble.

Matt S.

Thanks everyone for all of your comments....Sorry Mathews lovers, Im still sticking with PSE. Again Thanks!