Sign in to follow this  
BRYCE CANYON

Remington Model 700 ADL

dang straight!

Way to go Casey ;) ..... Glad you bought it cuz, I was startin' to think Really hard building that .257 myself! ;) :lol: And I don't need to do that right now..... :rolleyes:

I didnt, I was "outbid" but I found a BDL action on a different site for the same price.. So I bought that one :D

Now, if you ask realllllyyyyy nicely, I might let you shoot her when shes done!

I don't want to catch any of your bad shooting-I mean killing-habits..... shooting your gun puts me at serious risk, I'm thinkin'.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P But thanks anyhow..... :P :P :lol: :lol:

Well, if we are just shooting paper targets, then I am good. Now, if it is something with a pulse.... thats a different story.

Well, if we are just shooting paper targets, then I am good. Now, if it is something with a pulse.... thats a different story.

:lol: :lol: Guess that probably true..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P

casey - hope you are not planning on converting the 7mm to a 257 because the conversion does not work on BDL models, only ADLs. Has something to do with the hinged floor plate. 7mm mag is a good cartridge and you can't get much better than a 700 BDL. let us know how it shoots. Chris.

casey - hope you are not planning on converting the 7mm to a 257 because the conversion does not work on BDL models, only ADLs. Has something to do with the hinged floor plate. 7mm mag is a good cartridge and you can't get much better than a 700 BDL. let us know how it shoots. Chris.

Chris, I am Pm'ing you with my address... please send me some of that stuff you've been smoking!