Sign in to follow this  
BRYCE CANYON

Remington Model 700 ADL

I am selling a Remington Model 700 ADL in 7mm magnum. The rifle has a 4X Weaver scope and a leather sling. It also comes with 15 rounds of ammo.

The stock has a few minor dings and a small spot of blueing rubbed off of the barrel. Overall the rifle is in good condition and it shoots very well as all Remingtons do. The trigger has been polished and it breaks at just under 3 pounds. $375.00 A portion of the sale price will be donated to CouesWhitetail.com.

I am in Phoenix and most of Northern AZ on a regular basis if you would like to see the rifle. Give me a call 928.699.4234

Come on guys, I need to sell this rifle so I can build a 6.5X284 for my new Whitetail gun. The price has been lowered and $350 takes it home. This gun knows how to hunt Coues Deer!

The Rem 7 mag action is a good basis for making a 257 WBY. Actions alone are going for $350. This is great deal for a person wanting to build 257 WBY for coues with no mods to the bolt face, rails or follower needed.. (The 7RM aint a bad cartridge either)

Doug~RR

Wow, you guys are a tough crowd.

Here's the deal; if the scope is scaring you I will take it off and lower the price to $325. $25 of the purchase price will go to the Website.

Hey BC, the wife wants to know what unit you took that smoke detector. Boone and crockett for sure!!

Mike

Yes, it is a trophy!

Also, $25 of the sale price for the rifle went to Amanda to help mantain this web site. I would encourage every one who sells something on here to make a donation.

Casey.....AKA....."lowbal".....firstcoueswas80........ :lol:

:ph34r:

dang straight!

Way to go Casey ;) ..... Glad you bought it cuz, I was startin' to think Really hard building that .257 myself! ;) :lol: And I don't need to do that right now..... :rolleyes:

dang straight!

Way to go Casey ;) ..... Glad you bought it cuz, I was startin' to think Really hard building that .257 myself! ;) :lol: And I don't need to do that right now..... :rolleyes:

I didnt, I was "outbid" but I found a BDL action on a different site for the same price.. So I bought that one :D

Now, if you ask realllllyyyyy nicely, I might let you shoot her when shes done!