Sign in to follow this  
SouthernCouesHunter

236" Non-Typical Muley

I got them in an email.....I deleted them though and they arean't in my trashcan.....sorry. Great buck though.

Scott

Yeah I have seen the pictures and its a monster! The score you posted doesn't seem like the same score I received but regardless it is a hog. I don't know the hunter and don't have permision to post the pictures but it's a beauty.

Phil

Same as cramerhunts for me.... I was sent the pic but don't have permission to post. This sucker is HUGE!!!! Reminded me of a Kiabab deer. The pic I have is of the hunter holding just the head (not a field shot...). Definitely the same buck as on bowsite though. Big mass and lots of points! ;)

S.

:)

Killed down by Douglas on a private ranch, from what I was told. I have the photos on my computer, but like others do not have permission to post. Pretty awesome for a desert muley!

Killed down by Douglas on a private ranch, from what I was told. I have the photos on my computer, but like others do not have permission to post. Pretty awesome for a desert muley!

Negative. Public land. Of this I am positive ;)

IT was indeed public land and it was just outside of Sierra Vista!

IT was indeed public land and it was just outside of Sierra Vista!

Those were the photos I had, but the information turned out to be bad.

Apologies.

I work with his cousin, it was a monster buck he said it was some where down around Sierra Vista, the guy works for the Border patrol. He said he never saw the buck he killed before that day, but also saw some other big 4x4 main frame bucks around 180, 190 class.

I work with his cousin, it was a monster buck he said it was some where down around Sierra Vista, the guy works for the Border patrol. He said he never saw the buck he killed before that day, but also saw some other big 4x4 main frame bucks around 180, 190 class.

I talked to his cousin again, he said he patrols private property the ranchers let him in to patrol and also get permition to hunt also.