Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

Long range shot

Sure sounds like target practice to me. This also makes you wonder how much hydrazine has fallen to earth that no one said anything about. Sorry to be so cynical about the good faith and honest intensions that our government professes, but I can't think of one reason not to be cynical.

I agree that this was probably target practice. Do I care? not really. Testing weapons to defend our arses doesn't bother me. If it was a practice for SDI, it's a shame we have to use excuses to develop it.

Most of the people on here agree that to be proficient you need to practice, those other countries are worried that the U.S. could shoot down all of their spy stuff, and take out any of their long range or ICBM missiles. Usually what we see or are allowed to see is quite a few years behind what we really have.

God Bless the U.S. and our troops.

I agree, but that's the way defense goes. You have to keep one upping each other to stay current. Would be a lot easier to just scrap all ICBMs, but unfortunately that won't happen. Maybe it would if we had solid defenses to make them useless.