COOSEFAN

Here's one reason why they are rarely seen.....

OMG - Jim - that things blends so well it's incredible. Not until I really examined the pic would I have ever seen it. Reminds me to SLOW down even more while glassing!

Great photo- Thanks for sharing!

Doug

Alright.....I'll still post a story and pic's later, but this was a smaller cat so we took our time with it, letting the dogs enjoy the moment and gain some experience. It jumped several times but the dogs did a great job and stayed on it. We wanted our buddy to catch up to us so he could see the cat but the cat wouldn't stay put and we eventually lost the trial as it got mixed up with another lion that my bro n' law had caught last week. These two cats have been running together and have been seen by quite a few people lately. It got hot fast and we gave all our water to the dogs so we all got burnt out fast today, finally making it back to the trucks by 3:00pm. Beaten up and bruised, but it was a successful day! JIM>

Jim,

Do you have the pic's of that cats momma when Tim and Jimmy had her bayed up in the cave last week? If not I'll send them to you so you can post them.

Manny

Imagine glassing for a bedded Coues in the middle of the day and you pass over this spot..............would you have seen it?

If it was over like 100 yards, that would be a "no". Is that a dog in the top of the pic?

JIM does not use dogs at all. He is a knife and bare hands lion hunter. Dogs just take the chalenge out of it for him.

A neat picture for sure! They can blend in prettty well

Sorry you didn't get to put an arrow into him right then, Jimbo..... dang Lion Hunters just never know when quit teasin' da Poody Cat and just SHOOT!!! ;) :lol: :lol: