elpepe25

el pepÉ scores again

Congrats, that's an awsome buck!!!

Great buck, but I do have a question.........

You said you have to hike 2 miles in to hunt this spot, I noticed in the pics, the fence seems to be well maintained. I take it that no vehicles are allowed to where you are going, so is this a wilderness?

Just doesnt look remote if a rancher is using it........and just curious, I am not going to try to find yer spot.

Way to perservere and not be beaten down mentally. That is what makes your story so awesome. It is just topped off with the harvest of that awesome buck! Congratulations!

I really appreciate all the feedback from a lot of the great folk on here. You guys are the best and I love sharing with you all and seeing all the success of the many talented people on here. This is more than I coulda imagined and I really appreciate it, it means a lot.

Thank you,

Rob

congrats on an awesome buck and a great freakin story!!!!! i hope all of the people you spoke of are getting to read this story. ;)

Way to go son!! 2 book bucks in a matter of 2 months-great perserverance-I remember the days I spent not so long ago to do the same thing and my bucks were not even close to being that big!! All being said maybe you left 1 for me to hunt this fall or next December!!! Luv ya DAD!

Dude that is a RIPPER buck!! What a year for some great coues bucks with the bows guys. Congrats to you on a VERY hard earned buck. Not sure I coulda sat there that long, TREESTANDMAN yes, but not me. Way to stick it out!