elpepe25

el pepÉ scores again

Congrats on a nice buck.

You have way more patience than I do, I might have made it one week, but a whole month, no way!

Mike

That was one helluva story. The antlers make that deer a stud but the story makes that deer a true trophy! Congrats and that swarm can eat sh!t! ;)

thanks guys, heres another photo from the hunt

post-1816-1201817697.jpg

Man, what else can one say after all that but a big congratulations on your story and a great buck. WOW! Sweet! :D

TJ

Congrats on a very beautiful buck! Awesome job on the write up and pictures! Way to hang in there and make it all pay off in the end. A truely unique story with a great ending. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Phil

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!! Great story and a Frickin' Fabulous Buck!!! You learned some great lessons and were rewarded well for your pain and suffering!! Congrats again!!!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!! Great story and a Frickin' Fabulous Buck!!! You learned some great lessons and were rewarded well for your pain and suffering!! Congrats again!!!!!!

Man el pepe you brought a tear to my eye. That is a story and a hunt of a life time. There needs to be more of that type of dicipline in hunting. Thanks