Well i finally put the archery tag on a set of horns. I am very pleased. sorry , poor picture quality, all i had was my cell phone. The ol' alpine bow had no problem sending an arrow through both of this guys shoulder blades. He ran about 30 yards from where i shot him. I stalked into about 60 yards from him and about 6 other deer, two being nice bucks, and held tight. It wasn't long before he chased a doe right to me. 30 yard shot; i couldn't have been more confident. Not the monster everybody dreams about but i couldn't be any happier. He scored 87 and 3/8.post-256-1201242593.jpegpost-256-1201242566_thumb.jpg[attachmen

t=6472:0121081717.jpg]post-256-1201242408_thumb.jpgpost-256-1201242545_thumb.jpg

creed

post-256-1201242464_thumb.jpg

Not the monster everybody dreams about but i couldn't be any happier. He scored 87 and 3/8

I've flung 'em at bucks w/ a heck of a lot less bone than that. He's one to be proud of. Congrats.

Matt S.

Congrats on a great archery buck. He's got a lot of character - be proud of that one. I would be!

.. cept id prolly miss a time or two, aint that right Mike :D

Or stick one is his temple! :lol:

Only kidding Casey!!!

Great buck Creed! A huge congrats to you on a beauty. Love the character on that bad boy.

Phil