Sign in to follow this  
cgmartin

A few from this season

Im glad we have a predator hunting section, now we have a great place to tell our stories, so how many of you are into predator hunting? sure would like to see and hear other members stories.

well here are a few pics of the hunts that i have on the photo bucket from earlier this season.

100_1679.jpg

100_1660.jpg

100_1655.jpg

100_1633.jpg

1202071024-1.jpg

100_1632.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1623.jpg

101_1615.jpg

101_1614.jpg

101_1612.jpg

Thats an awesome series of pictures! Love the fox and bobcat in one session!

Heres my most recent! been out callin a couple times, and seen some flashes but never got a shot. called a dog into the truck the other day, but couldnt get my 270wsm out of the truck and loaded in time to get a shot off!

Casey5.jpg

CG, I have the same foxpro as yourself. Which sound seems to bring the animals in the best. Are you using a whirlybird? David

Nice collection CG! I have been kicking around the idea of trying an electronic caller but just can't get myself to do it, I guess a big part of predator hunting for me is the hand calls! I guess I really ought to try one tho!

Here are a few yotes that me and my .300 layed out.

Notice the CWT.com hat :rolleyes:

0536cyote.jpg

This one hung up about 250yds out so I stood up and off-handed him while he was attempting his escape! My buddy's son was gagging in this photo from the smell LOL!!

brianmathewyote.jpg

A cold unit 1 yote, he circled down wind and was just about mach II and 250yds out when the 150 grainer caught up to him.

117roadcoyote.jpg

36c yote using a call I got from a guy at the Shot Show, called the Twisted Critter. It works

36ccoyote.jpg

I sell the furs, the fur sale is coming up here on the 16th in globe.

the most proven sound i would be willing to bet for every predator hunter out there would be cotton tail dist.

i do use the whirling pecker, mojo critter and the jack in the box. if you want to see some great footage of those decoys in action pick up the predator obsession videos, a buddy of mine produced them and there is some awesome footage of cats and coyotes.

thanks everyone.

http://www.predatorobsession.biz/