firstcoueswas80

He Regresado de Mexico!

Janurary 11-18 Gone hunting!!! In MEXICO!!!!! lookin for a 100" and not shooting one smaller than that!

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P ..I Just had to point it out.....

Gotta take what ya can get and adjust with the conditions.

Still, thats buck number 6, and number two in one month!

:P :unsure: :P :blink: :P :P :lol: :P :ph34r: :o :huh: :P ;) ;)

Hey guys, I finally got all 287 pic's downloaded and cropped and here are a few of Casey's monster last day Obregon Coues deer.....and kitty.

p.s..............Notice the smile.....that's what it's all about ;)

Casey7.jpg

Casey.jpg

Casey3.jpg

Jim and Casey,

here are a couple of pics of the Elegante quail found down towards that area of Mexico. I would LOVE to put together a hunt on a place down that way!!

21Dog--Bird.jpg

23Sinalopato20.jpg

Wow! Those Quail are gorgeous! I don't think I saw any males, but that female looks exactly like the birds I saw up close! The grass is alot taller right now then it was back in August so I think I didn't see as many last week because of that. The ones that I did see acted like Mearns and really held tight and didn't want to fly. I'm going to print out those pictures and take them with me to ask around next week and see what the cowboys and ranchers say. I'll let ya know Scottyboy. JIM>

I can't wait to hear what the cowboys on the place have to say!! Jim, we might just have to plan on a week or so down there next season!! I've ALWAYS wanted to chase those birds!! I'll be waiting on the verdict!

Casey-

Thanks for posting pics and the story. Sounds like you had a good time. And, yeah...looks very think in there. COngrats on coming out with a nice buck. Another year or two you'll be busing the big one once you learn the ranch better.

Glad you're back. It's quiet w/o you. LOL

Scott G.

What happen to the icon on the bottom of caseys post that said mexico 100" or nothin. hummmmmm :blink: :blink: looks like he may need to shoot another one to get to 100". not sure if both those bucks he shot in the last month would make 100" ;)