gnoto

2004 Coues Hunts

So its that time again. Nto sure if the early hunts ahve started mines in mid Nov. Anybody use a Tag yet?

any ideas on where your concentratin your efforts? i have a 36b dec. tag but that 36c is my usual haunt. good luck

sorry bout that , stanley, what area did you draw

I'll be hunting 36c. I've got a friend from out of state who is joining me on the hunt. I told him to get ready for some LONG hikes into some STEEP terrain! :)

Good luck on that December hunt!!!

S.

:-)

I can feel the anxiety starting! I am heading to 36B this week for another fine Az deer season. Good luck to everybody!!!!! If you will be in 36B I am in a 2004 chevy Z71 Charcoal gray we will be Camped in the area by Arivaca lake. Come by the Ajo camp for a cold one!

Eric

I am heading out to 24A on thursday morning for my hunt so I am as pert as a ruttin' buck today. :)

I want to wish all you guys good luck on your hunts and stay safe out there, I am waiting till December this year, but that isn't a bad thing.

Good luck and God bless

hime,

Let me know what you think about 35B. I will be there in Nov. for the first time, have you hunted 35b before?....Good luck...vml

I DIDN'T DRAW A COUES TAG MYSELF, BUT I WISH ALL OF YOU WHO ARE HUNTING THIS WEEKEND THE BEST OF LUCK. I PERSONALLY WILL BE GOING TO SHOOT A BIG FAT HOG IN CALI THIS WEEKEND. GOOD LUCK!!

GLASS HARD AND SHOOT STRAIGHT...

ALBERT

i drew out for 36b during the mid nov. hunt & cant wait to get out there....i just had a bust of a hunt in utah with a stick & string...passed on a little fork horn opening morning and didnt see a thing for the rest of the hunt...hope the october hunters down here will save somthing for the rest of us later season hunters to shoot....good luck every one

L_2_H

sounds like 36b is going to be swarming with hunters this nov. hope everyone has good luck....hope all you early hunters saved me a 100"+ buck out there :lol:

hunt hard & shoot streight

S_S