Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

Well i was in the bathroom at Cableas and I heard it was scored 160.... Then he started complaining saying it was bigger so it was 170... You two need to grow up supposedly for not caring what it scores you guys are sure wrapped around the axles on i, you all keep saying it has been roller coaster ride wow is it really that stressfull is it now??? I shot a bruiser here on Ft Huachuca I haven't had it scored you know why cause I don't care.... I hate to say it but for being an @$$ you will probably never shoot another animal again sorry dude I have jinxed you but hey that is life....

First let me say Thank You. I am a HUGE fan of all the members of our armed forces. Thank you for serving our country. Your reward for service would seem to be getting the opportunity to hunt one of the finest Coues Deer preserves in the USA. The opportunity to harvest "Buisers" that get very little hunting preasure. Congrats on that great archery buck, that you obviously don't appreciate. Yes, it is obvious by the "field photos" that you do not have a true understanding of what an accomplishment you achieved that day. Even hunters that hate record books still throw a "quick tape" on thier trophies. :rolleyes: To you he is just another "9 or 10 pointer" :unsure: ..... You had a great day of road hunting and now your a Coues Deer expert? :huh: Your statement about Cabelas is a LIE...... Jeremy NEVER complained at Cabelas or any other time. We were disappointed about the lack of professionalism and I made an inqueiry to the SCI guy in charge who instructed us to let him rescore the buck at the ISE show. So if you want to rag on someone.... Pick ME! I have broad shoulders, but do not disrespect my friend or his buck of 10 lifetimes. That guy is one of the hardest working & most determined hunters I know and IMO he has done everything in his power to Honor that amazing buck taken on Public Land in Fair Chase. I congradulate my buddy for his buck and his efforts! I want to congradulate him for his buck's new "pending" P&Y ranking and on making the B&C All Time book with an archery harvest!! :blink:

I am sorry for this rant, but some people just have to be Haters! <_< :( :angry:

Jeremy,

I guess maybe you should have just thrown this rack in the basket by the TV with all your other Big deer and sheds.... ;) :rolleyes: :lol: Rock On! Lets go find a bigger one, Buddy!!! ;) :P

CnS

WOW! What a thread. All I can say I was privilaged to hold this Buck and meet Jeremy at the ISE show. What an awesome buck. Huge Congrats to you on a once in a lifetime Buck and thanks for working hard to get a accurate score. That Buck deserves it.

Ok I thought we were done for the most part with the negative stuff. so I'am going to thank everyone again for their comments and add this.

As a true coues deer fanatic I would like to say I'am very passionate about my hunting along with my harvest's now the next time your looking at the awsome animals that make up the record books just remember were you stand! I for one love to look at the books thats what dreams are made of without the books nobody would see the occomplishments of people dead and gone along with people here today.if no record book is were you stand then thats great I respect that and if your for the books then I respect that to .....

P.S. 323 before you critesise me walk in my shoes then and only then do you have the right and if you've faced this yourself then I apologize

thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

When you have something done, have it done right, I don't care what it is, if you don't like it you need to say something, if you don't it's your own fault and you have to live with it, if you are right in your complaint it will usually get taken care of. He had it scored and didn't think it was right, when he had it rescored he found out he was correct. Be proud of your buck, anything can be said, but in the end it's on your wall and a lot of people wish they had one like it on their own.

C'mon guys, this is dumb to get carried away with name callin' and bickerin' about this topic!

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion and everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with entering a trophy in a book. Just 'cause you disagree with having an animal officially scored does not mean that someone who agrees is wrong.....and vice-versa. Why get upset at somebody for not having the same thoughts or ideas as you? Everyone hunts for different reasons, different objectives, and as long as they are not cheating or breaking a law.......who cares! Why can't people just be happy for someone who achieves their goals and respect their right to their opinions and thoughts? Oh well, GREAT BUCK Jeremy, and thank you for working hard to make sure that your bucks' official score entry was as accurate as possible. ;)

Jim......you hit the nail on the head. Very WELL worded!

I couldn't agree any more!

TJ

Just wanted to bring this one back up to the top of the Page so bobbyo could find and read it easier..... :rolleyes: :lol: :P

I had to do it..... SORRY..... :rolleyes:

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P

Guest 300ultramag.

You cant really judge a man unless youve walked a mile in his moccasins.

Just wanted to bring this one back up to the top of the Page so bobbyo could find and read it easier..... :rolleyes: :lol: :P

I had to do it..... SORRY..... :rolleyes:

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P

Lets just make this puppy its own SUB-FORUM. It will not die. We can put it right under Coues Biology so, I can see it as soon as I log on.

Bob

Whoooo Hooooo!!

:lol: :lol:

Congrats Jeremy!!!! The "pending" ranking is #2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues!!!!!! :blink: ;) :D

:angry: However, you did badly de-throne my buck as the largest n/t of this recording period! :rolleyes: :lol: :P Guess I'd rather get whooped by a buddy than a stranger.... :rolleyes: :lol:

Way to go my friend! Guess we be going to Denver and Jason says he wants to go also! ;)

Whoooo Hooooo!!

:lol: :lol:

Congrats Jeremy!!!! The "pending" ranking is #2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues!!!!!! :blink: ;) :D

Gino,

You sure you got permission to say that???!! :lol:

Amanda

#2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues. :o A big CONGRATULATIONS on your buck once again. I have got to set eyes on this bad boy one of these days. :)

TJ

Whoooo Hooooo!!

Congrats Jeremy!!!! The "pending" ranking is #2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues!!!!!!

Gino,

Amanda

:o

Oh dang, Busted!!!! :P

:lol:

But of course I have permission!!! :D

Jeremy probably would have posted the score sheet, but some Hater would have said something anti-score related, and I really think he is not interested in having to defend the decision to have this buck scored, re-scored, or placed at the top of Books (where it belongs)... :rolleyes: So we will all have to wait to read it in one of our favorite hunting Mags..... ;) I will say this.... the final SCI score, the B&C gross, and the P&Y gross are all VERY close... :D It just blows me away that it made the B&C All Time record book as a bow harvest..... that is Wicked cool!!!!

:D Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams, Jeremy Ulmer...... I'm gunnin' for you now my friend!!!! ;) :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

CnS

Whoooo Hooooo!!

Congrats Jeremy!!!! The "pending" ranking is #2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues!!!!!!

Gino,

Amanda

:o

Oh dang, Busted!!!! :P

:lol:

But of course I have permission!!! :D

Jeremy probably would have posted the score sheet, but some Hater would have said something anti-score related, and I really think he is not interested in having to defend the decision to have this buck scored, re-scored, or placed at the top of Books (where it belongs)... :rolleyes: So we will all have to wait to read it in one of our favorite hunting Mags..... ;) I will say this.... the final SCI score, the B&C gross, and the P&Y gross are all VERY close... :D It just blows me away that it made the B&C All Time record book as a bow harvest..... that is Wicked cool!!!!

:D Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams, Jeremy Ulmer...... I'm gunnin' for you now my friend!!!! ;) :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

CnS

Ya Right <_<

$100.00 from me if you get within 4" of it.

:D