Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

I think we all want to come visit that buck!! Who doesn't love droptines!?

I have been thinking for a while now that we ought to have some CW.com get together where people can bring their trophies to display. I think it would be a great time. Just have to get a place big enough for people to hang their trophies if they are already mounted. Anyone else like that idea and have a suggestion of a location for it?

Amanda

OH HELLS YES!!!!!!!

Congrats again Germy (as Gravatt pronounces it). Man that thing is a flippin B E A S T!!!!!!!!!!!!

that answers my question about spot 'n stalk eh Gino!?

I am PROUD to announce to Coolest Frickin' Deer of 2008, thus far!!!!!

My hunting buddy, Jeremy Ulmer, asked me to help him post the buck that he shot this weekend. This buck will gross in the high 120's and is a non-typical. He harvested this buck "spot and stalk"! This is truely the Sexiest Coues deer rack that I ever held in my hands!!!!! Congrats Buddy and welcome to CW.com!!!!

Lets hear it for new member Extreme Coues!!!!!!!

JEREMY IF YOU GO FULL BODY ON YOUR BUCK I WILL PAY FOR HALF. THAT WOULD BE THE SH$T. YA THINK. I JUST WON'T GET NO MORE INK FOR YEAR.

WE COULD PUT IT IN THE BACK OF MY 51 POWER WAGAN AND GO ON TOUR. I HAD DAN, BOOTLEG ARCHERY BUILD

ME A NEW DRENALIN SEEN SOME NICE BUCKS JUST SITING BACK AND WATCHEN GO BY. ANY WAY COOL YOU DID IT.

GOD BLESS YOU INKBLOB13 :ph34r:

WOW!!!! I got the pic's on email and just knew that I knew you from somewhere but couldn't figure it out till now! Holy cow, that is a buck of a lifetime....and to kill it with a bow is even better! Fantastic deer, congrats to you!! JIM>

HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS.IT IS TRUELY AN AWSOME THING TO JUST HARVEST A COUES DEER WITH A BOW.ANY AND I SAID ANNNYYY!!!!! COUES DEER WITH A BOW IS JUST PLAIN AWSOME......

MY TAXIDERMIST WILL BE BACK FROM MEXICO AND IN HIS SHOP ON MONDAY I WILL GET HIM TO PUT A TAPE TO HIM SO EVERYONE CAN HOPPFULLY

SHARE THIS AWSOME RIDE IAM HAVEING.

THANKS

JEREMY ULMER

WOW!!!! I got the pic's on email and just knew that I knew you from somewhere but couldn't figure it out till now! Holy cow, that is a buck of a lifetime....and to kill it with a bow is even better! Fantastic deer, congrats to you!! JIM>

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT WE MET AT TH DEER ACCOSS. BANQUET. THANKS ITS ABSOLUTLY THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD TO HAVE THIS ANIMAL

AWESOME BUCK Jeremy!!! Way to get it done. I know you had to put in the time to come up with another 120 incher. You deserve it.

Keven

I am PROUD to announce to Coolest Frickin' Deer of 2008, thus far!!!!!

My hunting buddy, Jeremy Ulmer, asked me to help him post the buck that he shot this weekend. This buck will gross in the high 120's and is a non-typical. He harvested this buck "spot and stalk"! This is truely the Sexiest Coues deer rack that I ever held in my hands!!!!! Congrats Buddy and welcome to CW.com!!!!

Lets hear it for new member Extreme Coues!!!!!!!

JEREMY IF YOU GO FULL BODY ON YOUR BUCK I WILL PAY FOR HALF. THAT WOULD BE THE SH$T. YA THINK. I JUST WON'T GET NO MORE INK FOR YEAR.

WE COULD PUT IT IN THE BACK OF MY 51 POWER WAGAN AND GO ON TOUR. I HAD DAN, BOOTLEG ARCHERY BUILD

ME A NEW DRENALIN SEEN SOME NICE BUCKS JUST SITING BACK AND WATCHEN GO BY. ANY WAY COOL YOU DID IT.

GOD BLESS YOU INKBLOB13 :ph34r:

IAM GOING TO MAKE A DOUBLE PEDISTALL FOR HIM AND MY 2006 ARCHERY BUCK. BESIDES I DIDNT THINK OF DOING A FULL BODY UNTELL IT WAS TO LATE

IF I REMEMBER RIGHT WE MET AT TH DEER ACCOSS. BANQUET. THANKS ITS ABSOLUTLY THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD TO HAVE THIS ANIMAL

I think you meant, that you met him and a lot of other really cool folks when we were at the AZ Deer Association banquet last year, my friend..... :P .... Guess we will see you all there again! I think Jeremy could pay for the evening just by charging a dollar per minute to touch those horns!!! :lol: I'd be broke at the end of the night!!! :lol: :lol: Just wait till you guys get to touch these horns..... they will render you speachless!! ;) :D I am still stunned when I look at them... or even think about the day he got that buck!! :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Amanda, are you doing CW.com tables this year??

I think you meant, that you met him and a lot of other really cool folks when we were at the AZ Deer Association banquet last year, my friend..... :P .... Guess we will see you all there again! I think Jeremy could pay for the evening just by charging a dollar per minute to touch those horns!!! :lol: I'd be broke at the end of the night!!! :lol: :lol: Just wait till you guys get to touch these horns..... they will render you speachless!! ;) :D I am still stunned when I look at them... or even think about the day he got that buck!! :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Amanda, are you doing CW.com tables this year??

YES YOUR WRIGHT GINO WE MET ALOT OF GREAT PEOPLE AT THE BANQ. IAM JUST NOT THE BEST TYPER OR REPLYER BUT IAM WORKING ON IT .

That would be great to have another CWT table at the banquet. It would be even better if everybody brought there trophies from this year!!! Once again congrats on a great trophy!!!