Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

Whoooo Hooooo!!

Congrats Jeremy!!!! The "pending" ranking is #2 P&Y Non-Typical Coues!!!!!!

Gino,

You sure you got permission to say that???!! :lol:

Amanda

:o

Oh dang, Busted!!!! :P

:lol:

But of course I have permission!!! :D

Jeremy probably would have posted the score sheet, but some Hater would have said something anti-score related, and I really think he is not interested in having to defend the decision to have this buck scored, re-scored, or placed at the top of Books (where it belongs)... :rolleyes: So we will all have to wait to read it in one of our favorite hunting Mags..... ;) I will say this.... the final SCI score, the B&C gross, and the P&Y gross are all VERY close... :D It just blows me away that it made the B&C All Time record book as a bow harvest..... that is Wicked cool!!!!

:D Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams, Jeremy Ulmer...... I'm gunnin' for you now my friend!!!! ;) :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

CnS

Ya Right <_<

$100.00 from me if you get within 4" of it.

:D

Thanks to everyone this is one of the most awsome things ever to happen to me .IMO having a buddy like gino only makes it better. I can't wait till Denver

thanks again Jeremy Ulmer

Ya Right <_<

$100.00 from me if you get within 4" of it.

:D

You better have that Benjamin ready!! ;)

:lol: :P :lol: :P

Well after over a year of waiting.... the P&Y convention had arrived!! The Coues deer and CW.com were well represented with bucks from Gary I. and Jeremy U., as well as some other very outstanding bucks!!

After all the bucks went through the panel scorering process, Top Non-typical Coues Award for this Recording Period went to extreme coues, making him the official current #2 P&Y!!! Congrats buddy!!! Also a big congrats to Clay @ Mogollon Taxi, his official B&C score of 120 0/8 net held up to the panel judges!!! Glad to know you can count on your Taxi to give you a score you can bank on! ;)

I will try to get Jeremy to post some pics of the Convention or some thing... ;)

Conrgats again, my Friend!!!! :D

way to go Jeremy, you are the SH$T, next time i come to town iam coming over to see you and your buck. WAY COOL, INKBLOB13?