Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

I'd sure like to see you entering these bucks in the Bowhunting in AZ record book. Don't be shy?

Right know we are waiting for ruling from Pope and Young on how they are going to score the main beam. But I sure you will be able to see them in every book that they qualify for. Thanks for showing your intrest

Nice pics, my Friend! I am glad to see that you are getting the posting thing figured out! ;)

Amanda, are you doing CW.com tables this year??

Yes, I am planning to get at least one and maybe two tables like we did last year. And I would love it if Jeremy brought that buck for me to touch. :D Those are some neat pics of that skull in the tree and by the water. Nice idea. Seems to me Jeremy brought some amazing antlers last year that I was drooling over. Here are some pics of those:

post-1-1201647792_thumb.jpg

post-1-1201647848.jpg

post-1-1201647869.jpg

Amanda

Amanda, are you doing CW.com tables this year??

Yes, I am planning to get at least one and maybe two tables like we did last year. And I would love it if Jeremy brought that buck for me to touch. :D Those are some neat pics of that skull in the tree and by the water. Nice idea. Seems to me Jeremy brought some amazing antlers last year that I was drooling over. Here are some pics of those:

post-1-1201647792_thumb.jpg

post-1-1201647848.jpg

post-1-1201647869.jpg

Amanda

HEY AMANDA PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT TICKETS FOR THE AZ. DEER ACC THANKS.

When is the Arizona deer ACC?

Gino you need to lower your cap cuz your big ole white five head is showing.

Not forehead but a 5head.

:lol: :P

Your just Jealous... cuz your ugly mug couldn't be in a picture with over 250 inches of coues deer bone!! :o :P :lol: :P :lol:

Sir,

2 archery deer over 120 (do you realize the world record archery Coues nontypical is 124"???) a 108, those sheds... All i can say is - HOW DO YOU DO IT??? I'm just sick with jealousy. Congrats to you on several lifetimes of accomplishment. And if you ever need a guy to carry your pack, chauffeur you around your favorite spots, or just about anything, I would certainly make my self available :D

Those last pictures of your skull look really nice by the way.

Congrats again,

Kevin