coues7

SOLD: Accurized Remington 700

For sale:

Completely accurized Stainless Remington Model 700 Action Chambered in 300 Win Mag

Trued action, bolt, and lugs

factory barrel recut with Vais Brake

pillar bedded on aluminum then skim bedded

McMillan HTG stock

Leupold rings/bases...ring have been hand lapped and squared

Williams bottom metal

Total round count--87

bipod and scope not included

Shoots sub MOA groups (.75").....with me behind the wheel.....I bet it could do much much better.

All work done by Randy at R&D Precision

$1350+shipping

Price in NON negotiable....I'm loosing money on it as it. If you think you can get a better deal someplace else then go buy it someplace else.

700A.jpg

700B.jpg

Scott, curious as to why you are selling. Isnt this the rig that you spent a lot of time putting together and researching to see what would be best for it?

Is this the rig you killed your LR elk with?

firstcoueswas80,

Yes this is rig I spent a lot of time researching the best components and setup and a LOT of money the stock and machining. And yes this is the same rig I shot my elk at a 600 yards. The only reason I'm selling it is to fund a different project. I spent all my money on this one and if I don't sell it (and the scope) I can't do my other project. I hate to do it but when your on a fixed income you gotta do what you gotta do :(

I REALLY wish i had some cash lying around to spend on that rig... :( You said 2300 for the whole deal, what's in the info on the scope? Bipod too? Is it a Harris?

The scope is a Leupold Mark IV 4.5-14x50mm LR/T with M1 knobs. The scope is exactly like it came from Leupold......AWESOME. The M1 knobs have 1/4 MOA adjustments on them. I bought the scope for $1,100 brand new. The bipod (which I'm debating to include in the deal) is the longest swiveling harris bipod.....I think 13"-25".

Scott

Man, such a nice rig, and a rig that took so long to put together would stay with me over those AR's. I hope it gets sold, and wo ever buys it is getting one sweet rig, and that is a good price!

what do you want for just the scope?

I prefer not to sell just the scope because I think it takes away from the whole "complete long range rifle" package. I'd like $950 for the scope......I payed $1100 for it brand new.

I prefer not to sell just the scope because I think it takes away from the whole "complete long range rifle" package. If I did sell just the scope I'd like $950......I payed $1100 for it brand new.