DesertBull

AZ Road Kill

i heard about that cat. how rare for a cat to get hit by a car... i have been driving miles this week looking for some tracks in the snow and can't find any. and he gets hit on the freeway...

I had never been to that other web site and I had to laugh at the nay sayers...

I happen to know the guy in the photo:

1. He is a DPS Officer

2. He does do taxidermy work

3. DPS does issue salvage permits

I'll give him a call and get the rest of the story.

Bryce canyon I bought my first hard side camp trailer from the A guy on the dps up there he has not been on here for some time. He had some very nice coues bucks. ANd Bryce was his name as well.

WOW!!!! Thats one huge cat. Did you see that guy's "Rack Room" behind his right shoulder? I was too busy looking at the cat until i noticed it.

Me to as you can see. I thought that wall of coues bucks looked the same. If you say the cat is real then i believe it is. I have seen some cat tracks that i thought could be on the leggs of a cat that big. WOW what a giant.

That's a dandy cat. He looks like he might be a tad larger than mine below, but not by much. Grong's daddy led me to it a LOT of years ago. ;) Whadya think, Dogman?? -TONY

Mylion.jpg

mylion2opt.jpg

Wow Tony, that cat is huge!

I think you just need to upload every picture you have because I haven't seen a bad one yet.

Mike

THAT IS A BIG CAT!

I wonder if you need a license to hunt cats with a buick?

Jason Ellico is the guy in the photo. He said the cat got hit on SR 64 north of Williams:

"His legs were broken so I had to put him down. It was pretty intense because he turned on us and snarled. I am sure he would have attacked if he could have. It was a neat experience. I issued a salvage tag to the guy who hit it, he also owns the Double Eagle Trading Post in Valle. For some reason, probably from the photo, Game and Fish thought I had the guy 'gift' the cat back to me, but I didn't. I skinned it out for him since he was in a bind and couldn't freeze and ship a 200+ pound cat. He shipped it to a taxidermist in PA. All G&F had to do was call the guy, go figure... The other neat thing about this cat was the incredible scars on his head from fighting."