Gino, what a great couple of nice looking bucks you and Jason have there. I've shot my share over the years but nothing like either of them. That gives me an idea of showing my little ones off some time. Good luck in 08 and I hope you both top them ones. That's going to be hard to beat but if anyone can do it my money's on you two. ;)

TJ

I am with you on this one TJ these guy's are sick. In the past few day's they have passed up a couple of bucks in the mid 90's and some bucks in the low to upper 80's :o :huh: But I guess that's what you got to do to wack a 100+ buck

like they do every year. Every time I call Gino he is BUISY moving his stands a few feet here or a few yards there.

I am just waiting for Gino to call me and tell me that I can sit his stand that he keeps seeing a true monster out of :rolleyes: Maybe he will pay for my fuel to get there too :o :lol:

How bout it Gino I will only shoot a buck between 70" and 90" and if the monster comes thru I will pass on him for you letting me sit your stand ;)

:ph34r:

Hey Troy,

First off I'd be the one passing on the mid to high 90's bucks thus far, My man Gino can't seem to find a buck of that calibure to save his life at this point , secondly, you need to to find a better way to ask, your starting to sound just like alot of our other freinds. ha ha ha !!!!

Remember: The nail that stands out the most, always gets hammered !!!!

''

ouch!!!!!! :o :o :( :o :o

Ouch is right :lol:

Troy you don't have to worry about sitting G's stand

I have it rented for the weekend.

I still think $750.00 a day is just a little steep :(

Mike :huh:

Ouch is right :lol:

Troy you don't have to worry about sitting G's stand

I have it rented for the weekend.

I still think $750.00 a day is just a little steep :(

Mike :huh:

Gamehauler :lol: :lol:

Jason :angry: :angry: :angry: Good thing Gino didn't tell you were that freak is that we have on camera that

was posted here a while ago. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or did he :o :angry:

:P

Jason-

Take a peep at this one. Quality sucks taken with a pic phone off of my tv while playing the cam corder.

post-1274-1200360151.jpg

post-1274-1200360137.jpg

Troy,

Get off the couch and go hunt this buck !!!! '' WHAT A BOOMER '' !!!!!!